[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings.

Today will be a day that I bust someone who has hacks.

How was I hacked? A noob hacked your plugins, JWL. Hacked your PLUGINS, allowing the hacker to infiltrate my private stuff. He also replaced my macerator with a... machine block ._. I know it was him. He griefed me a while ago too and we were the only ones online in the server so when he got to my tower, he just barged in and got my gold chest full of items, leaving the other gold chest(I was going to move near U.S.S Enterprise which is my town) there. Anyway, I suggest you guys check up your plugins. I do not want this happening to others.

Screenshots for you chaps:

Le culprit(I was playing C418's stal.)

aeUp4cf.png

His name is ''henriques19982''. It was 6:58 I think. I don't really know. I won't go on 9GAG anymore. ;_;

lpfvGZ2.png

Mah chest... GONE!

;_; Noobs will die. I'll try to calm down with that phrase.

Let me point out some things about your post's.

One, the pictures are pointless and give us no information what so ever, besides a name

Two, the bold text isnt needed. Your asking for attention and your basicly using something as annoying as caps

Three, its not hacked plugins, its hacked client, and and all we can really do is ban the person if they are using one

Four, dont double post, edit your comment

Five, i couldnt give half a shit about the mobius fuel, i dont even know if it existed!

And Six, posting this bum comment doesnt help, ask an online moderator for help or if one isnt on wait for one

I dont want to see another lame rant like this again, its not the place for it

Let me point out some things about your post's.

One, the pictures are pointless and give us no information what so ever, besides a name

Two, the bold text isnt needed. Your asking for attention and your basicly using something as annoying as caps

Three, its not hacked plugins, its hacked client, and and all we can really do is ban the person if they are using one

Four, dont double post, edit your comment

Five, i couldnt give half a shit about the mobius fuel, i dont even know if it existed!

And Six, posting this bum comment doesnt help, ask an online moderator for help or if one isnt on wait for one

I dont want to see another lame rant like this again, its not the place for it

Burn, I approve :)

Na we'll keep two, Being friendly and keeping pointless babbling such as yours off the forums

I agree, the friendly environment is there, its just people bitch when they join for the first time and, they moan constantly; asking for free stuff/ to join towns/ or for residency/ and moaning about that they are butthurt due to banned EE items.

Painn247

Resident Application:

Your in game name:
Painn247

How long you have played on the server:
About 4-5 days

Why we should make you a resident:
I'm mature, i'm on a lot, I have broken no rules and will not, i'm friendly, and helpful.

I must agree he is friendly and he does play alot

I logged in a little bit early then usual and I saw him AND iamsmallgnome! omfg!!

Then i quit

and after about 5-6 hours he was still on lol

i also agree he plays alot for a long period of time and hes pretty nice

Resident Application:

Your in game name: Painn247

How long you have played on the server: About 4-5 days

Why we should make you a resident: I'm mature, i'm on a lot, I have broken no rules and will not, i'm friendly, and helpful.

I must agree he is friendly and he does play alot

I logged in a little bit early then usual and I saw him AND iamsmallgnome! omfg!!

Then i quit

and after about 5-6 hours he was still on lol

I took me from april last year, to just before jwl closed down to get a promo, i was told atleast 1 month before you get a promotion

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons