[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in game name: Melemonsqueezer

Your Timezone. Pacific Time Zone USA

Why you want to be a mod. I am a long time jwl player so ive noticed that many people get mad about there houses getting greifed. I would like to stop this nonsense and bring peace to the server. I am also not a fan over using all caps and excessive swearing. If you don't want to accept this application I don't care but I would love to contribute to jwl as much as possible.

What previous experience you have had. I am a master with world edit and many anti-greifing plugins; big brother, logblock. I am also hosting a small server that if I am aloud will make it part of the jwl community.

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation. Ive built a lot with tekkit that are amazing but to are my favorite, an auto crafting system that creates quantum armor out of uu-matter.

Thanks for reading my request and a look forward to making jwl a great place.

Your in game name: Melemonsqueezer

Your Timezone. Pacific Time Zone USA

Why you want to be a mod. I am a long time jwl player so ive noticed that many people get mad about there houses getting greifed. I would like to stop this nonsense and bring peace to the server. I am also not a fan over using all caps and excessive swearing. If you don't want to accept this application I don't care but I would love to contribute to jwl as much as possible.

What previous experience you have had. I am a master with world edit and many anti-greifing plugins; big brother, logblock. I am also hosting a small server that if I am aloud will make it part of the jwl community.

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation. Ive built a lot with tekkit that are amazing but to are my favorite, an auto crafting system that creates quantum armor out of uu-matter.

Thanks for reading my request and a look forward to making jwl a great place.

oh yah my username is melemonsqueezer1

I just find it preposterous, shocking, and insane that any banned person who's never (as far as I know) been on the current server would apply for Moderator status. It's either a complete fail or a troll, either of which is a waste of time and space. I don't mind the occasional blunder by a new person or something along those lines, but this blatant ignoring of rules and how stupid this is ticks me off.

I just find it preposterous, shocking, and insane that any banned person who's never (as far as I know) been on the current server would apply for Moderator status. It's either a complete fail or a troll, either of which is a waste of time and space. I don't mind the occasional blunder by a new person or something along those lines, but this blatant ignoring of rules and how stupid this is ticks me off.

x_x shut up ik melemon wasnt banned, she(?) was in waynes town until 2012 went down

Smac was cheating?

I knew something was wrong with that guy.

LOL

smac if you read this I still dont have yar money...

And probably it wont send it...so abort the money transfer or something

btw, jd or claw or any admin there

I cant make me a Ring of Arcana because I cant craft the rings needed for it

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons