[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

To join the server you must be on the recommended version of Tekkit Classic

Welcome to the JWL Gaming Tekkit server! Our player-base and staff strive to make this the friendliest server you've ever played on.

IP: tekkit.jwlservers.com

if this Ip doesnt work try:

199.191.59.130:25000

Teamspeak: ts.jwlservers.com

When you join the server you will see:

rv4o.png

pbxz.png

tbw9.png

Restrictions:

Explosions of any kind

EE2 is restricted in parts

Chunk Loading

Wireless Redstone Tracking

Technical Staff:

mrbabe

Clawx207

jd210

AnsonBiggs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit server! [lockette] [essentials]

your in game name Callidogg.

your timezone. EST

Why you want to be a mod. Because im a trusted player can get a bit evil but thats if you on my bad side

What previous experience you have had. im an admin on a server and i ahve hosted my own befor

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation. i have built 5 nuclear energy plants that all connect toghter

Sorry, the server has crashed, something to do with wooden pipes. i have no clue how to fix it but will get to work right away! expect to be up in the hour.

ok i think i have fixed it, was something to do with build craft wooden pipes connecting to equivalent exchange.

let me know if you experience any further problems as i believe build craft pipes are broken.

Aplication

IGN : Mitch1601

Timezone : GMT (England)

Why i want to be a mod : never been mod before on a tekkit server but been admin on normal minecraft

Past experiences : i have been a admin on a minecraft server with alot of plugins

Something i will or have built : to be honest with yah i have no clue what im gonna build but when it comes to me it will be good :)

You've seen me on server like 10 mins ago lol

Ahh.

Your IGN: Gamer4433

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time.

Why you want to be a mod: If Moderators have WorldEdit, I will be very useful. I'm very conductive, no doubt.. Though I probably just joined. I make a promise, that you will never regret making me a moderator, bad things I do, I will fix, but rarely I do bad things, and if I do. Well, that's never because I will make a promise that you will never regret making me a moderator. That the players need help, I shall assist in helping them, that is.

If you give me just the slightest bit of chance, I will make this community wide. And I will be grateful for being a moderator. Giving me one chance, and I will fulfill your wishes come true (most of them). So just give me on chance. And I'll make the community, server, a better place.

What previous experience you have had: I've been a Co-Owner on one server, they never regretted. I've been operator on 4 servers, one of them that I've been active on, I'm working on a village, a very pleasant one, indeed. I've been nothing higher than a Co-Owner. My experience is likely, suppose an Owner.

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation. :

A very large village, with purchased land plot, land moderators. And much more. As you said, it does not have to be detailed, but if you wish to hear more details, follow me in the game.

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit server! Now with Towny! [lockette] [essentials] [Towny]

really interested in becoming a moderator for this new server, hopefully you'll remember me from vanilla JWL, baron and I owned the list village!

In game name: Mikeyw23

exp: couple of months as a visitor on Vanillé JWL, around a year designing on single player, houses, rollercoasters, statues, villages, boats, airships, and much more!

Something I'll build, a completely automated farm, with redstone circuitry :)

Mikeyw23

Ps, mrbabe! JWL vanilla is Down, help?

Hey guys its xWoody25 just wondering is this a 24/7 server and this server is absolutley amazing, only been playing for 1 day overall and not much lag, nice helping community that can be trusted :)

om sorry i havent been able to join but my compiter crashed then wasnt able to read the hard drive so im gonna get a new sata cord and it has already been ordered may get here tomarow or next week

having a huge issue with lag at the moment, not getting any error messages can't find the problem, hopefully its my internet and should be fixed soon :(

I would like to apply for a mod please,

My IGN is : xWoody25

Timezone: GMT (England)

Reason why: The reason i want to be a mod is becasue i am a friendly person who loves to help people for no reward.

Previous Experience: I have had not a lot of experience but i think i have enough, i am always learning new things about tekkit, if a Visitor/Resident asks me and i dont know the answer i will go away and find out the research.

Cool Thing Built/In progress: I am planning to build a nuclear reactor and hopefully upgrade it to MK3.

I also play on the server for an average of 4-6 hrs a day :)

Mod Application:

IGN: waffleblako

Timezone: GMT (England)

Reason Why: The reason why iwant to be a mod is so i can help people getting started on the server. When i joined, i died 5-6 times before being succesful and making a house and getting decent stuff and that. I would protect new people from monsters so they dont die instantly cause alot of people cant really get started when it comes to finding the resources (resin, coal, etc) of course i mean to be helpful to everyone and everybody i can with my knowegle of tekkit. When i say help, i dont mean give free hand outs to all the newbies otherwise ill be dry. I just mean helping them do stuff and that.

Previous Experience: About 9 months ago i used to be a moderator/admin on one of the highest ranking servers in minecraft (non-tekkit). I know everything from bigbbrother to WE and in the case of a serious situation (nukes and greifing) and can sort it out with a 0 tolerance no sweat mode. Ban/jail/kick/tempban. im pretty good at seeing which one to pick. I know quite alot about tekkit. Even though i dont know that much on EEM. Ill reserch it .

Cool thing build: I am planning to create giant power stations of power like solar, nuclear, geothermal etc. I would then link houses to the powerplant so people could use it.

I play as much as xWoody25 does because we play together

Yours sincerly

George :)

your in game name: Longneck1

your timezone: GMT, Hamphire, UK

Why you want to be a mod: i would like to be a mod because love to be in charge of people but i do not abuse my powers. i tend to get along with everyone but if someone pisses me off i dont take any shit.

What previous experience you have had: i use to be the co owner of a server but the server is now shut down due to lack of money, it was on normal minecraft but i would love to be a mod on tekkit. i do play tekkit alot, i have alot of spare time so i will be on as much as possible although i do go to college.

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation: i would love to build a big redstone calculator, obviously it will take some time but i will succeed. in normal minecraft i made a working digital clock which told ingame time and that was with normal redstone. i have never made anything good in tekkit because i have never had creative but i would love to show you what i can do

Thanks everyone that applied for mod, i am not deciding yet as we have encountered some serious issues, one of witch being build craft pipes again. Someone has yet again attached a wooden pipe to a energy collector and corrupted the map. I regret to say it but i have no backups. Now we have two options: one, we fix the old map causing masses of errors and build craft glitches for it to most properly happen again or two, we make a new world, i change my permission plugin to PEX and disable EE, this will allow for no crashes, fewer glitches and bugs to exploit, no griefing hazards and an all round better gameplay. I really appreciate all the support i have been getting and I will get to work on fixing the problems immediately! I will not sleep till its done!

Oh and please comment on your suggestions!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons