[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit server! [Towny] [lockette] [essentials] [jobs] [logblock]

Uhmm great server but i have a few complaints

they both involve dying 2 times at spawn(please fix like really..)

uhmm kk soo i accidently punched kinglunes he 1 hit me with his cannon shot thingy whatever that was and noah came and swooped all my items... i think this is unfair that people can kill me at spawn

2nd thing is mondo102 i was checking my youtube at spawn and then he came around and killed me he chases me down at spawn i had to get kinglunes to 1 hit him.. (he killed me a couple times too) i got a pic to prove this one

[img width=50]

[img width=50]

[img width=50]

please ban mondo102 and try to get noah to give items back..

MOD NOTE: My god PLEASE use "width=800" in your image tags!

mondo102 has been banned because he griefed my ship :( and the sad thing is that the mods are not online at around 0:00-7:00 a clock in great brittian. this gives the change for griefers to do their thing. now about the spawn being pvp. ill talk about it with the owner, try to see if we can do anything about it. thanks for letting us know whats happening :)

edit: we have changed spawn to no pvp now :)

Jip for the record..I am on while you guys are asleep becuase being in america It's about 6 hours apart so I can take up alot of that time where greifer's

can come online are start greifing. :D Don't forget me the coolest mod ever. :P

There was a hacker on the server today, ge got what he deserved. also i found out how old he was....8. i think this proofes that children under 12 should not play minecraft as they have no idea for what they are doing. Also 2 griefers destroyed my boat :( which is an awesome boat afcourse. ill post a screenshot of it later

IGN :Cyme6

Timezone : United states central time

Why i want to be a mod : well I want To be a moderator so i can be able too help people

Past experiences :I have never been mod or admin on a server but i have been close to mod in light craft if you guys have heard of it great server.

Something i will or have built : Im thinking what i always do is make a huge trade center or something else

-Cyme6 U.S.A.!!!!

Join the staff!

In game name. chickenDESTROYER

Your time zone. (right now) central daylight

Why i want to be Mod. I want to be mod because i want to help the server grow and i want to help people with there problems.

What previous eperience have you had. Well i am Mod in 2 different servers and i am OP in 1 server...(i can handel it).

A cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation. I have built a jail a skyhouse and a plane with moving seatbelts

There was a hacker on the server today, ge got what he deserved. also i found out how old he was....8. i think this proofes that children under 12 should not play minecraft as they have no idea for what they are doing. Also 2 griefers destroyed my boat :( which is an awesome boat afcourse. ill post a screenshot of it later

What? Children under 12??? WAT??

It should be 11. -_-

What? Children under 12??? WAT??

It should be 11. -_-

haha sorry that i may have in insulted you, i was a bit pissed off at that time. its just that most griefers are under 12 years old. that doest have to include you ;)

because i have exams this week, and the next one. i wont be on so much. but after my exams ill have enough time to finishs my projects <3

Hello, My name is AngeredMonkey. I have recently found out i have been banned from this server and wish to ask why. Please respond on this page or message me on this forums. Thank You.

Hello, My name is AngeredMonkey. I have recently found out i have been banned from this server and wish to ask why. Please respond on this page or message me on this forums. Thank You.

Angeredmonkey, we dont seem to have any record of you doing something wrong. thats good for you, because it means im unbanning you from the server :) feel welcome to join oncemore. ill even have a ''welcome back'' gift for you if you want :)

because i have exams this week, and the next one. i wont be on so much. but after my exams ill have enough time to finishs my projects <3

Posted on the 15th of May ;D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons