[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit [3.0.3] [Website] [24/7] [Towny] [Jobs] [LWC]

I can't. The button where it says the version is dull, like when you cant click it, and I cant choose anything. Does it have to do with me being on a Mac?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator Application

Your in game name-richymichy

Your time zone-BST

Why you want to be a mod- I would like to be a moderator because I think that I could help. I spend most of my time on this server and would like to help out the owners and other moderators as I spend a lot of time on the server I see that sometimes when I am on there isn’t any other moderator or owner on so I think that I would be capable of filling in some of the small gaps when there’s nobody on. I am on the server every day so I think that I could help a lot. This is the only server I play on at the moment.

What previous experience you have had- I have been a mod on a different server before in tekkit but now it is gone.

A cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation- A High Power Solar Panel, reactors and condensers plant. ( If you would like a more detailed explanation then just ask when I am on the server)

( Caution do not review until a year is up!)

we could really do with more players at about this time, we're full in the evening of UK and US times but not at the moment :(

Whenever I try to join the server it gives me the "End of stream" message. I'm playing on the right version of Tekkit, and it says the server is online in the server list, so I'm kinda confused. Any help?

Edit: Just tried it on my laptop and got the same thing. I have also tried connecting to other servers and they work.

does sound very much like you have the wrong version of tekkit, but you could try logging out and logging back in again.

on another note, the next user is our 2000th who will win 10 diamonds!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons