[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit server! [Towny] [lockette] [essentials] [jobs] [logblock]

2 griefers have pretty much destroyed alot in the harbor. :( first one to kill them will get my blessing. piplup913 and Dookie420

Sounds like we should make a blacklist :D! We could also make a better jail that would consist of tortures ;)

We do got a torture room one for drowning and one for having people shot

with burning arrow's it's fun to watch greifer's in that it's even more enjoyable

to know that they won't do it again or they know they'll get banned. :D

This server is really good, although in the three days ive been on it there has been an increase in grieifing, but on the plus side the moderators/admins are very quick to act...

top banana

I really love the server. Especially at weekends! I wake up and turn my PC very fast and go on JWL... When It's offline I go like this: "NOOOOO! *Prays* PLEASE LOAD PLEASE LOAAAAAD!"

Haha! I love JWL Server! I recomend EVERYONE to play it. I rate it as 10/10!

JWL Forever!

In game name - meldrumminer

Timezone - Scotland, GMT, Greenwhich Mean Time

Why I want to be a mod - I enjoy helping others, I would relish the opportunity to free-build in Tekkit with other people, and I have had previous experience on a now-closed server of being Staff, and I did a good job. I also speak English and some French.

My experience - I've had two years or so experience with Tekkit, and I know it as well as anyone, and I have played on a lot of server with said plugins.

I once built a factory that used 15 quarries to automatically macerate ores, then smelt them and then there was a very long, very complicated procedure, until eventually it came out the side as Lasers, Quantum Suit Armor and Nano Sabers. I took me half a year to finish, and then that computer got a virus and died. I didn't manage to save the world or my screenshots.

Got alot of good nice people joining the server today :) almost done with my exams to, just one more week. we also got another donator: Treyshark. gratz!

Im having an error logging in to the server, Whenever I try i get the error message Internal Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

Ive read that it has to do with a pipe with item id 166 being placed next to a condenser. (or something like that). If you could find the problem and get rid of it that would be great.

Im having an error logging in to the server, Whenever I try i get the error message Internal Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

Ive read that it has to do with a pipe with item id 166 being placed next to a condenser. (or something like that). If you could find the problem and get rid of it that would be great.

I had the problem myself to. what i did was delete all the techniclauncer files. then i reinstalled the launcher. all your ip''s and single player worlds will be gone but atleast you can play tekkit again :) this is what i did. maybe there is a way to save your world and stuff like that but idk.

I guess I wont be online for some days...idk why but i cant connect to the server properly...

when i connect i just have a massive lag spike, i can move and stuff... but the world doesnt load

, i fall to the void, etc.

sometimes its loading 3-4 chunks and thats all

all the other servers i play on are working well

idk what is the problem with this server..

it sounds very much like a quarry or something similar is spilling out loads of items near you, this causes huge local lag, the server it's self is running fine :)

nope...i dont have any low fps..just connection lags

Jipp tped me to him so im near one of his projects when i spawn...

the problem is my reactor, im of thinking what will happen if it will explode..but im pretty sure there's no uranium cells..so it will be okay..

anyway i'll try to fix that..i remember it happened me once but not for a so much time(started having this probelm 30 minutes after you opened the server)

hope i will be able to enter the server tommorow...

I was absent for a few days and will be for a few more, as my graphic card keeps overheating ;/ I will need to buy a new cooler/radiator. And paste. It will be a giant pain in the arse to do it in this country :/ - for those who can play, cheers.

We have rented a server as we have been saying we will do, the move will be made tomorrow (24th) at 10am BST, we will be offline for up to about an hour while we transfer worlds etc

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons