[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit server! [Towny] [lockette] [essentials] [jobs] [logblock]

thats because you are in a broken chunk i think, there is a broken chunk in the town Dawnfire. There isnt much we can do atm, but we are trying to fix the problem. if you have the time to write /spawn before you crash please try that, atleast a few times.

Hello, I have a tekkit server with the same plugins as you and I'm working on my permissions, but I've been running into problems. I was hoping that you could send me a copy of your permissions file. If you could that would be amazing and thank you for your time. My email is [email protected]

Im happy to say that we have some a Hunger Games arena now! its a big map with allot of different terrains. we are planning on having atleast one event every day. its a map for 12 player, but we can always expand it when more people will join the server. come and join us today :D

Re: THats not fair

hello guys i know after i commend back i was a dick to some people but i just got angry becuase of the tekkit the vanilla jwl was the one i liked instead of tekkit but the think is there is no point being a dick back for no reson and i mean i just wrote on chat [Lord Mrbabe] and i got jail my stuff i worked for taken of and event jd said ur lucky u didnt get banned i thought for what writting on the chat like he didnt even worned me he just hates me and he will do everything to ban me when igor afked y he said i have reason . i said idk if i get banned so he banned me i know i said idk but i please for an unban for a not fair ban and if u want u can give items back if dont have to have them guys i am really sorry its just becuase i wasnt use to server like that i am sorry for being a dick i want do it anymore i swear with apologise iTzShadowPL

alot of people are having fun with the hungergames arena, im happy to hear that. when more people want to join ill think about making it bigger. stay tuned for more update's for the hungergame arena!

ok everyone we have managed to move hosts which should reduce lag! new ip is 77.99.77.35, the inventory issues we had at the start have now been fixed :)

Hunger games tournaments are now being set up!

for rewards we were thinking possibly getting promoted to resident (only if you win a weeks tournament or something like that! don't expect that to happen any time soon as we are still deciding! :)

why am i banned?

i could not find out the rules on the server, i've just find them on this forum

if you going to ban people for breaking rules can you make sure to put the rules

on the server.

-snake

this server is sh--!!!!!!!!!!!

you banned people for telling you,you are wrong

this server is shit and its easy to grief if anyone would like to know how to grief/loot lock

chests message me

hope your sh-- staff get raped

AND i hope team avo f--- up your server!

DONT JOIN THIS SERVER!!!!!!

MOD NOTE: User was probated a week for this post. User was permabanned for double posting, signing his name, and making childish threats. Goodbye, don't come back.

Snake you griefed on the server, end of. You will never be unbanned and as for your last post, its rude, immature and really unnecasary as it will just get you banned. I really hope you grow up one day and realise what a good time you could have had if you just obeyed the simple rules.

Thank-you simpleguy for banning him.

your in game name. udderofdoom

your timezone.pacific time (Canada)

Why you want to be a mod. I would love to help out the other mods and new players on the server and be part of the team to keep the place orderly

What previous experience you have had. i have had mod experience on 2 servers, i have been admin/owner on one too

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation. a huge watch tower/ CN tower / power plant.

thank you,

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons