[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit server! Now with Towny! [lockette] [essentials] [Towny]

As mrbabe said. The second option will probably be the best one. As some of you may have noticed, the server crashes about 2 or 3 times a day. Now with the new world, this number can be reduced to 1 or maybe even none. I know you all wont like the reset. but i think its best to do to keep bugs and crashes out. It will also give mrbabe some times to fix some permissions. like banning dynamite and tnt, which caused the last server crash. Also, EE is producing way to much lag, when EE isnt allowed anymore the server will have almost zero lag and your gaming experiance will be optimal.

what a server this is and its such a shame new world has to be made but if it makes it a lot better its worth it, BEST SERVER I'VE BEEN ON! good people and lots of help from the 'CREW' =D

(your in game name.) Tristin320

(your timezone.) Mountain Standard Time (United States)

(Why you want to be a mod.) I like to help people and im good at it.

(What previous experience you have had.) I currently co-own a server that does well i just like to play on other server too. and im slightly bored with regular minecraft right now. I am really good with almost every plugin, and i can edit permissions, and work with all parts of tekkit, and all that stuff.

(a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation.) I dont know... there is so many. I have pretty much built everything. but the best thing I have built is a completely automated house. (quarries auto-loot, auto-loot farm, woodcutting, etc) with an extensive luxury inside (lightswitches, organized chest rooms etc)

Ok servers up, i have removed Equivalent Exchange due to bugs, still haven't changed the permissions as i was getting all kind of crazy errors but will be upgrading some time in the future. Spawn is still not built so i will get to work on that tomorrow as it is 2:23 am here and I've worked my ass off for the pass few hours :p

IGN: jjrocker

Time Zone: EST

why: cause i like being helpful!

XP: Terraria Admin for 2 years and helpful (but never quite staff) on about 5 minecraft servers over the years.

I keep getting white screens when i log in so i dont think ill be able to get on for a while becuase i have to sort this out sorry :( also can you go to my house by typing ./home mitch1601 and destroy the extra batbox there becuase as soon as i placed that it game me the white screen thx.

same problem with me mitch, your quarry was spitting items on the floor and it caused mine craft to overload, i tried to fix it but i crash when i get near.

server bug i think i placed a HV solar array and it kick me off with everyone else but it doesnt seem to have crashed

i think it maybe somewat like mrbabe's problem

your in game name=punk007hero12

your timezone=Gmt

Why you want to be a mod=To keep the server getting grifed like all the overs i seen and i want to keep this one safe :)

What previous experience you have had I've been banned from one server for nothing and i don't now why so i don't wanner be banned for another for nothing

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation I've built a refinery oil go's in refinery turns to oil go's back in tank.I've built a thing what drags iron ore into a furnace melts it by dragging coal in to furnace then puts it back in a chest.

-Punk007hero12-

yeh umm i at the the house and i was replacing low voltage solar panel for medium ones and i placed 5 down and got the white screen. I couldnt log on after that other wise i would get white screen, babe? any ideas?

Just to let you know it is not my quarry it's xiizz's lol :) also when I was there and it first happend my quarry chest wasn't full unless someone sabotaged me and destroyed one of my pipes :/

hey it's me Shino_Ayashi i cant log on

when i try i crash and so do 2 of my friends

we all are at my home and working me Dis_ and JJ

the last thing we where doing is to power up a quarry with clean power

Shino its because you failed connecting the pipes, which caused the items to drop on the floor. your actaully created a lag machine in your chunk. so when you join you will get kicked right away. be more carefull placing the pipes next time, we will try to get you out asap.

Shino its because you failed connecting the pipes, which caused the items to drop on the floor. your actaully created a lag machine in your chunk. so when you join you will get kicked right away. be more carefull placing the pipes next time, we will try to get you out asap.

the pipe was correctly connected to the quarry

and to the chest

well the sand, sandstone, and the dirt was redirected to the waster aka a cactus to delete the item and the rest was redirected to the chest

it has alredy been mining for many hours and i never did any change to the quarry and the piping jj in otherhand he tried to conect a sollar panel and a electrick engine that moment befor it crashed

Shino_Ayashi

Towny seems to have been a good choice as there are now 3 or 4 little towns that are growing in both builds and people really fast! also I'm glad EE was taken out as we have not had any problems yet!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons