[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit server! [Towny] [lockette] [essentials] [jobs] [logblock]

the new server is running well now! the issues we had have been fixed apologies for it taking longer than expected, it takes a long time to upload a 1.6gb file more than once :(

Idk why but suddenly all the servers that has over 300MS(witch is normal for me)

lags very hard witch didn't happened before

all the servers that i played on 300ms was working like im playing on 50-200 ms..

but now i cant play on them and its sucks... i tried to call my internet company and they didnt find any problems..

so i guess i wont be online for a long time, until my minecraft connection problems will be fixed

p.s only minecraft servers lag

all other games work just fine for me

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on, but between homework, family life and my laptop getting a virus >:( I haven't been able to play games at all. But, I should be there on Saturday the 26th of May, so cya soon!

-meldrumminer the magnificent magician

your in game name. ArrogantLobster3

your timezone.moutain

Why you want to be a mod. i want to be a mod because i have had experiance and i want to get to know people better

What previous experience you have had.co-owner on two servers and mod on 5 servers

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation.

quantum armor maybe some pixle art

sorry i havent been on for a long time guys... the next few months will be vary busy at work for me. i am happy to see the new host and all the changes in the world.. keep up the good work every one!

hello i am applying for white list

Name FrodoMatrix

Age 12

location austin,texas

my opinoin on grefing is theat it is insanely annoying and unacceptable

About my self i am a guy who loves mods and tekkit very experiencide in all the mods and have skype

thats right king, the server doesnt have a whitelist. you can join anytime as the server is 24/7. the only thing we ask you to do is to have fun :)

we will be switching the server to 3.0.3 over the next couple of days, the maps will be wiped! due to it being basically impossible to convert them, however you will be able to keep your inventories so if there are things you want to keep put them in bags etc...

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit [3.0.3] [Website] [24/7] [Towny] [Jobs]

We have updated to 3.0.3! this does mean the map has been wiped. we shall be building a new spawn and those people that owned towns will have the cost refunded to start new ones!

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit [3.0.3] [Website] [24/7] [Towny] [Jobs]

Just thought I would warn you guys, a guy by the name of richy is corrupting players player.dat files due to the fact that he has the ability to use some EE elements that spawn the black balls which contain items (forgot the name), and he is getting players to TP to him to corrupt their .dat files. Don't know where he got his rank from, but it shouldn't be there. I just happened to be unlucky enough to fall for his tricks.

EDIT:

It was indeed a giant misundestanding. Apparently richy was just showing people the use the the dark matter hammer, which apparently makes those black balls when used, and when showing people how the black balls worked, he un-intentionally crashed them.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons