[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit server! [Towny] [lockette] [essentials] [jobs] [logblock]

Ban Appeal:

1. I don't think there is any ethical reason to why I am banned.

2. I have recently started up a town via towny. (this shows i have put time and effort into your server).

3. I was thinking of donating but now I am doubting that.

4. I really love this server and hope to join it again

5. I am sincerely sorry for what I did and will never put a foot wrong ever again.

6. This is one of the best servers I have ever played on and I wouldn't like to put all my hard work to waste.

7. Thanks for the thought.

8. IGN: plop1999

Plop the 'ethical reason' for your ban was that you briefed someones generators. Here at JWL we have a rule that if you make an active attempt to appeal or come back you will be given a second chance. You will be unbanned in 3 days.

we are running again with the hunger games now taking place in it's own world! where inventories are separate, we will also be giving the person at the top of the hunger games leader board (most wins) a special suffix to their name to show how good they are!

This server is great! Always a lot of mods that can help you and players that you can make friends with. We even have a hunger games arena, what else would you expect from a good server? Join now!

Just wondering why i was banned, middle of playing wasn't given a reason or anything just would like to know is all ~Hatefulspartan

your username isn't showing up as banned, please try to log in again if you are still having problems direct message me on here

Hello em i am writing on forum because i have got a ban for destroying igors 4 energy crystals but the thing is igor has mistaken and he said he used the 4 crystal for crafting an item so i didnt destroy it so i got a perm ban for now reason ;/

i banned some griefers at the marketplace today, really smart of them saying in caps: we are destroying the server. people dont seem to be really smart these days. conclusion of this post: grief and ill ban you. two times.

Yea i hate people who join the server think there cool by destroying place or placing blocks one spawn i think the server need someone who could take care of places when admins are of

we have not played the HungerGames in days D: im hungry to play one. we expected more people to be online but i dont see that happening :( come and join!

ING:DaBearsFan

timezone. central standard

because i want to help stop greifers and help other players

i have been admin on several servers and an Owner on 2

i have built automatic farms and all of the machines automated.

server crashing? :( too bad, well hope you can recode and fix those wooden pipes, and maybe fix that block placement event, logblock wont record everything if u don't! or maybe its computercraft not returing the software to the user that it uses....... It can't be most equivalent exchange stuff, since you disabled it all. well, hope you learn some java text and get a dedicated host, its a shame really..... and nice new spawn, i like the nice little city with the shops and all. if you have any questions about the java stuff, you can ask me. :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons