[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit [3.0.3] [Website] [24/7] [Towny] [Jobs]

no youre not correct :P the spawn should be finishd by saturday, meanwhile the server will be running :)

the only thing different now is that we have a half-done spawn and a new map :) come play!

you still need to update your tekkit i think ebay. start up the launcher, select tekkit, then click options instead of login. then in the upper right of the screen that pops-up you should be able to choose your version of tekkit. then click 3.0.3 latest version. and then login. Then you will be able to go on the server oncemore! :)

we are not looking for new moderators atm. we will most certainly in the future when the server has more people on.

the server is doing great today though, we have alot of people joining and they all seem very amused. so why come join us today?

This is kinda off topic of what we are doing. If you guys would be willing to get me started off with youtube. I fixed alot of stuff with my videos so they look better now. I hope you guys would check them out. :D I would really like for you guys to for helping the server and stuff. Subscribe if you enjoyed!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVMfv3Y_Ir1ntmzjFk0CDg?feature=mhee

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit [3.0.3] [Website] [24/7] [Towny] [Jobs] [LWC]

I cant get on. Each time it says, there are 10 people on, but when I try, it says :End Of Stream. Do I need to update? I thought 3.0.3 was just a server update?

Re: JWL Gaming Tekkit [3.0.3] [Website] [24/7] [Towny] [Jobs] [LWC]

the server has updated, but your technic launcher needs a update to. when opening the technic launcher go to options instead of login. then on the upper right of the screen that pops-up is a ability to choose what version of tekkit you want to use. make sure you click the latest version. :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons