• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your in game name: Leob70

your timezone Central [North America]

Why you want to be a mod: i like helping people out

What previous experience you have had: i have had none before :(

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation.

Large Research center on SSP with creative W.I.P.

your in game name:Stelathapple141

your timezone Central:GMT

your timezone Central:Have been playing on this server for a long time and i would like to be able to help out more

What previous experience you have had:helped my friend run a vallina server untill he was unable to pay for it.

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation

have been experimenting with different power sources in SSP and when I have the recorces would like to make a massive power station

I would build something for the comp (i can be quite creative when in the zone) but im busy for le next two weeks with my final electrical practical exam

and like 9/10 times my tekkit launcher keeps saying cant connect to miecraft.net or tumbler feed is down :L

ands i cant find the new ip in this thread and i click the link but opera doesnt like it and silks

your in game name: Burp

your timezone GMT+1 (CEST)

Why you want to be a mod: I played on this Servr for some time, and saw the Mods had no time to do anything,

they had no private time and always had to help, I would really enjoy to help the Mods and Users.

What previous experience you have had: I had a root Server with 3 Minecraft Bukkit servers on it, Im good with logblock, worldedit and other common plugins

A cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation: A cool Energy system who produces enouth energy to power it self and other stuff.

Would be nice if i would get a reply :)

Noooo not the World anchors :/ once we get more ram can you reenable them? anyhow hope i can earn resident eventually and help build stuff for this epic server ^_^

Building a secret project when its done ill open it too public hope everyone will enjoy it ^_^

Arena can be nice....but....what happens if ppl cheat? huh?

like entering the arena like they wear nothing but their armor is in their inv and etc.

Still can be awesome

and im pretty sure if your building will be awesome , Jipp will put the pictures on the main page anyway

like my towerz

jippuper

14887.jpg?1340731218

wallydxd2012 said: ↑

Update to my towers for the building competition

I call them The T-Towers

One is full of pure darkness and the other is full of pure light

And in the middle there's the circle of peace where the 2 mighty wizards come to talk

20120624232141.th.png

20120624232124.th.png

20120624232112.th.png

simply awesome. this will come in the server trailer for sure, even in the new server post if you ask me. good work! keep it up. you are allowed to post multiple buildings ;)

lol fail quoting

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons