[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems i have managed to find the source of us running out of memory, ironically it was an antilag plugin, sometime in the next couple of days we'll be down for 5-10minutes so i can put computer craft back in as well as adding a couple of awesome new plugins :D

your in game name. 3vilminer

your timezone.eastern time (north american)

Why you want to be a mod. I enjoy helping people while at the same time keeping servers fun for everyone

What previous experience you have had. I was voted moderator of the month on an old server, before the server owner had a spas and kept resetting the map every day because people don't know how to run nuclear reactors.....

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation. I built an autosmelting/diamond making/ item sorting machine legit in my world and hope to expand it to be able to manufacture highly advanced materials(hooking it up to an energy condenser array that will mass produce whatever i tell it to remotely.)

I'm happy to hear that we defeated lag :D No more players will moan about lost items in rollbacks. The entries for the competition look nice, I wonder if somebody will come up with a masteerpiece that is better :D. We also had alot of donations throughout the few days, however, still keeping FumbleWally as the greatest donator.

Overall summary

--------------------------------

:)

Yay no more lag and moans about stuff lost

Yay Im the greatest donator woohoo! ty Igor

*Warning*Bartaldoo is a dangerous place, this town can cause crashes be carefull (probably the town is corrupted zone)

P.S

Server crashed? or my modem making problems again/?

Hey guy's

Anyway I came up with an Idea of a contest on Jwl this is the game so far I would like people to leave suggestion's for idea's to add on and we'll be more than happy to read. So the game will go like this a mod or an admin or someone like that will get fully enchanted Diamond armor and a sword the people trying to kill him will have to find random stuff located around the map. There will be some people that say ''Ahh that's no fun, mod's will cheat.'' Well...no. :P We were hired becuase we are trusted so that's enough said for that matter. Now the person will Diamond armor will be placed in a random part of the map so no one will know where he is. When your looking for weapons and armor and stuff he's aloud to kill you whenever. That's pretty much the main over veiw of my Idea, Please add on to the idea it will be very helpfull if you do so that's it. Thank's for reading and such. :D

We are hired? Then show me da money :P ( lol silly american ;)

The building event ends today! Be sure to upload more pics! If not then the deadline will be moved to the 10th. And when not enough people show me pics then i Will have to take them myself, and then there will be no winner1 :O

We are encountering issue's on the server to do with towny and such. If you got any question's I will be happy to answer them please just be patient for the time being. We are doing eveything in our power to get the server back to normal...I fear it may not be a simple rollback. I'll keep you posted.

Now I know what we are doing. Anyway the spawn was the only thing we see was completely affected so we are making a new spawn tonight. Eveything you made will be kept it's only the spawn that got fucked over. We'll be making the spawn tonight and I'll tell you all when we are planning on letting people back on for right now it's looking good.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons