mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod application

your in game name: mindspirail

your timezone: central standard time USA/Canada

Why you want to be a mod:to to help keep order&peace to help players learn what to do and to help look out for hackers.

What previous experience you have had.i was a mod/admin on a vanilla minecraft server i caught a few hackers and helped stop some arguments onetime a player was using the aura hack at SPAWN i godmoded my self and tpd to the player that was hacking to make sure he was hacking. Right when i tped to him i knew he was hacking i instantly ip banned him and that solved that problem.

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation. i realy don't have one

Is it because of the server host? Or is there some memory leak going on with one (or multiple) plugins? It didn't happen all that much before we moved to the current host.

Edit: It seems that it is back up (the connection bar is green and it shows the amount of people on, which is zero) but I cant connect.

mindspirail cant be mod, because he got no idea what ip-ban means. The Ip changes everyday so u could connect again on the next day, just say u banned him.

But IP-ban sounds harder :p

can some one please tell me the IP for the server as i had to reinstall tekkit and this thread has no IP that works on it

Edit: okay got nvm im being a spaz, but it just says 'failed to verify username' and thus i cant join the server, it also does this on the vanilla mc launcher too

*Ebay_for_life btw

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons