[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in game name:kirkorbot

How long you have played on the server: about a week

Why we should make you a resident: i never grief anyone i let newcomers live with me. i am very active in the server and i dont break the rules

A week isn't long to become resident. If your very active (like 4+ hours a day) give it another week or so. It also varies on the help you give and how much you interact with other people.

Resident Application:

Your in game name: Sveiny553

How long you have played on the server: 1 Day

Why we should make you a resident: Because I love Tekkit and I am kind to others I will help you on the server.

I love and helping others. I've only played in one day on this server but I love it and therefore I will be resident.

I hate these posts.

Resident Application:

Your in game name: Sveiny553

How long you have played on the server: 1 Day

Why we should make you a resident: Because I love Tekkit and I am kind to others I will help you on the server.

I love and helping others. I've only played in one day on this server but I love it and therefore I will be resident.

Being on one day is not nearly long enough. I was on for about 2 months before I got resident, the another month or so before I got moderator. And saying you love helping others (Well that's what I hope it is) has no proof. You could be a total dick bag (bag of dicks, just for clarification) and we wouldn't know. Try playing for at least another 3 weeks. Help out a lot (do it in front of admins whenever possible too) play more then 30 minutes each day, make a town, let it grow huge, make cool stuff. Don't worry about getting higher positions they will come eventually.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons