[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your in game name.:SkyLoftian_Link

your timezone.:Great Britain, Glasgow.

Why you want to be a mod. I'd like to be a mod because I like the players alot on this server, and i want to help them, but some need teaching a lesson, and some are plain cheeky, i'd like to help make a stop to those people.

What previous experience you have had.: I've been a mod on several servers, such as Savage Realms, and some others, also OP on some smaller servers.

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation.: Well, I've made great things with EE, and also IC2, such as more efficient cobble, and obsidian farms, fire alarms and very cool doorbells, not your normal kind.

ok people, i have purchased a new hosting plan, we'll be getting a 40 slot 3GB tekkit server (i expect that will remove all lag) and additionally we'll be starting a 20 slot vanilla server. The website will also get a revamp with a new domain name! please bear with us as the transfer make take a couple of days, we'll also have to change the server IP

great server, everyones friendly im currently building my house ( adding to it ) and making higher level stuff such as Arcana Ring ( yh thats higher for me :( .) hoping to build a tower next to it with *tekkit like stuff * inside

Server just been upgraded to now hold 40 people :)

If you guys need to see the website or any of its pages (since it is down), you can view a cached version of it. Enter this into google's search bar:

www.jwlgaming.netii.net/

Then, type the page that you want to see, and search. You will most likely see the link in the the list of pages. Put your mouse over the link thingy and you will see two faint double arrows to the right, and then click on them. Now you should see a larger view of the link with the word "cached" in blue or purple. Click on that and you can see the page.

If you guys need to see the website or any of its pages (since it is down), you can view a cached version of it. Enter this into google's search bar:

www.jwlgaming.netii.net/

Then, type the page that you want to see, and search. You will most likely see the link in the the list of pages. Put your mouse over the link thingy and you will see two faint double arrows to the right, and then click on them. Now you should see a larger view of the link with the word "cached" in blue or purple. Click on that and you can see the page.

My iPhone doesn't approve this (Tested with Safari and Chrome)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons