[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello i want a moderator position, because ever since i found tekkit this was the only server i played on i have also been experimenting with tekkit and found a way to make obsidian and cobble quarrys going to recycler and other stuff also i can make a help zone for people new to tekkit so tthey could go there with a command a look and some helpful things to tekkit Right now i am on vacation but i am u.s. in the west washington. And i will Make kind of random but fun things in the helpzone i hope you consider me being a moderator or at least a member and my minecr4aft username is swilll (3 llls) sorry if i misspled a few things

Hello, I'de like to apply to become a Moderator on your server

your in game name. Agent_Whisp

your timezone. UTC (Australia)

Why you want to be a mod. The Reason i want to be a mod is because im friendly, helpful and very good to be around :)

What previous experience you have had. I have had half-half experience being a moderator but i am very good at it.

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation. A cool thing i have built in tekkit is: a model of the entire world that has kinda of a cycle of day and night (still a few mishaps) ((hoping to make it able to turn sooner or later)) (((it took me about 2-3 years just to make it as exact as i possibly could and im very proud of my work))) i still hope that i can get the position because i am very certain to follow all rules and respect all decisions made before me

I would like to apply for a mod please,

My IGN is : Flameing_chicken

Timezone: UTC (Australia)

Reason why: I would like to make this Server more safer and help the newcomers also to stop griefers.

Previous Experience: I have had a bit of experience but not much but i can still help people with their problems.

Cool Thing Built/In progress: I'm planning to build a nuclear reactor with my friend Agent_Whisp and make it at least MK2.

i can tell you right now swilll that you will not receive a moderator position because i have found you breaking rules

When? and I dont mind i dintd't expct to get it anyway and i saw other people breaking rules multiple times... i wonder wat i did wrong if i accidently took something ill put it back or watever i did ill try to fix it so yea

ING: scotter1995

my timezone is US central time

id like to be a mod because id like to help people as much as i can and to help the new people out because they seem so confused when they come that they just leave. also im on the server so much everyday ( about 8-10 hours)

i once was on a server called diablo in vannila minecraft and i was an admin there and it also had the plugins that are on this server

and i have made a diamond machine (it made a stack every 10 minuets) a scrap machine ( 2 stacks a minuet) and a huge nyan cat :D and an ic2 farm that is very productive

There is lag from time to time, but overall its not too bad. I've been promoted to Mod which is a huge + for me cus now i can build easy and help people as much as i can, although theres alot of moderators now :P

Soon ill be making a large PvP arena but it wont be untill a little bit in the future. Worth waiting for

your in game name:guezzwho

your timezoneGMT+1:00(sweden)

Why you want to be a mod.i've been playing tekkit singleplayer but it got kinda non social so i whould like to joiun a godd server like this

What previous experience you have had: i have ben playing for about a week

a cool thing you have: i build a medival castle with technology inside like a vondoomscastle

i am looking for permission for an energy condenser IGN: cralix

Also mod application

IGN:cralix

This is my only server and will be willing to advertise on youtube channel "thefilthyguys" as a tekkie server. Willing to help people in Australian time zone as most mods and creators will not be online.

your in game name.:FumbleWally

your timezone.: GMT+2

Why you want to be a mod.: I played a lot of time on the server, and I can be really helpful with helping people etc.

What previous experience you have had.: I was a mod on some minor servers I played

a cool thing you have, or will built with tekkit, it doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief explanation.: Automatic 1740eu/t reactor on SSP, Massive network of sorting machines that sorts most of the items in the game mostly made with RP2

EE flowers farm using RP2, Sipsco a dirt production facility that me HATEFULSPARTAN and Ghboy1 built

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons