[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

horrible server, the mods will enforce a law for one person but deny it for another. i was told by someone who played the server (forgot the name) that griefing/stealing/pvp was legal, which is why i decided to join it. to save myself from starving i found a house and took 7 pieces of wood from it. kirdan or kedan or wtf his name was started whining to the mod that i stole his wood, so maggot whatever the rest of his name was took it from my inventory and proceeded to show kerdan,kirdan where i was so he could kill me without my approval, which is apparently the rule. he also took my items which counts as stealing even though the items i took from him were returned. when i asked maggot to get them for me, he said i didn't deserve them for whatever reason and started calling me a "tryhard" which i still do not know what that means. he then called the other mods on that did the same thing until they banned me saying it was my birthday...which it is not. i do not understand this server as the mods ridiculed me for having better grammar than them, which is...backwards to me.

anyway, stay away from this server unless you want a bunch of ignorant mods attempting to insult you...still confused as to why.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

horrible server, the mods will enforce a law for one person but deny it for another. i was told by someone who played the server (forgot the name) that griefing/stealing/pvp was legal, which is why i decided to join it. to save myself from starving i found a house and took 7 pieces of wood from it. kirdan or kedan or wtf his name was started whining to the mod that i stole his wood, so maggot whatever the rest of his name was took it from my inventory and proceeded to show kerdan,kirdan where i was so he could kill me without my approval, which is apparently the rule. he also took my items which counts as stealing even though the items i took from him were returned. when i asked maggot to get them for me, he said i didn't deserve them for whatever reason and started calling me a "tryhard" which i still do not know what that means. he then called the other mods on that did the same thing until they banned me saying it was my birthday...which it is not. i do not understand this server as the mods ridiculed me for having better grammar than them, which is...backwards to me.

anyway, stay away from this server unless you want a bunch of ignorant mods attempting to insult you...still confused as to why.

- then why where you being unreasonable when you were on the server a minute ago, telling everyone to go fudge them selves and fudge the server fudge life....you get the pic

Not fixing it, when a mod came on he said to ban me and the mod did without even asking why.

Two, things you provoked him to start attacking you, secondly you kept posting comments like "YOU ARE N*GGERS AND JEWS" and then went on to say other stuff which was offensive to people, its the internet, but you dont have to be that bad. And when another player was killed accidentaly, you took his items and refused to give them back even after being offered items such as 32 diamonds in trade to give them back.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons