[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But would tomorrow's yesterday be today's today or the day before yesterday's today, therefor in technical terms the tomorrow he stated was actually tomorrows yesterday's day of the future. Haha, sorry I'm bored and about to go to sleep. Can't wait for JWL to be back on, I spent more time on there than I care to admit!

Raging, swearing breaking things. The server is playable, the plugins are ready, but the tekkit mods are not working. Hopefully i can fix it today but until then i will post here when it is ready

Lots of rage

-Jared

Ps.

-whisp -smac I appreciate the support but i believe i will say when the server goes up, you have no idea how angering this has become

Good luck.

EDIT: Holy shit I just got this fake FBI warning message (virus) telling me to send some random 'FBI agent' a $400 fine before they shut down the computer. I couldn't do ANYTHING, and my parents have a lock on the computer so I had to System Restore and log in-out three times without them noticing. A funny story to brighten up the mood...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons