[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://feed-the-beast.com/#download_wrapper I highly recommend it. Tekkit on steroids. I know that the fans fanboi of the people who created it oppose technic like toddlers that have nothing to do but whine, but the people who are playing are nice and have the same views on technic as me.

aww i downloaded it but then it crashed so i had to delete and now it won't download anymore T.T i was so close to playing FTB with you Maggot but it had to screw over... Scratch that... i went onto the website again, attempted a download and it works... wtf

Not sure yet smacleod7117/angeleon898 will probably be one since hes helping me find the right plugins, Maggot because hes an excellent builder, and one more person who i haven't chosen yet. About hamachi you need to go into your downloads and delete the downloader that didnt work. then go to hamachi again download the unmanaged one, if you want to join i have one more spot left for testing

Not sure yet smacleod7117/angeleon898 will probably be one since hes helping me find the right plugins, Maggot because hes an excellent builder, and one more person who i haven't chosen yet. About hamachi you need to go into your downloads and delete the downloader that didnt work. then go to hamachi again download the unmanaged one, if you want to join i have one more spot left for testing

Me pwease! i'll do it :D? I ish a Great Designer and i will gladly help with anything u need that isnt redstone... i suck with redstone T.T

(︻デ═一 = = = = = Pew Pew :D)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons