[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clear some things up, i do "give a shit" about the players otherwise I wouldn't have spent the hours i have on running this server, sometimes being up until 6am, being woken up in the middle of the night to fix things etc etc, unfortunately i have returned to university to complete my final year and do not have anywhere near the time required to keep the server running as i would hope it would. the reason i don't want someone else to take over is there i can't ensure that the levels of service and professionalism i expect would be maintained. I hope that once i have graduated i might be able to revive the server and don't want people to be annoyed by the staff that have been looking after it if/when i return

additionally "admins offering to look after it" nobody and i mean nobody has spoken to me about it, i have had no offers AT ALL

This is unfortunate. I can sympathize with JD on this, as I have ran a vanilla server before and it is quite difficult. However, I feel like even though I have been on for a short amount of time I know that this server was a good one especially considering the fact that it has no whitelist. I sincerely hope that an agreement can be made to turn control of the server over. After all, burden of server rental, maintenance and plugin upgrading would fall on the inheritors at any rate. This is no easy task and requires technical skills usually beyond the ability to use Google. I still think it's something that should be considered, however. I think the only caveat would have to be that a trustee of the server who wishes to inherit the server would require the technical knowledge required to operate the server and the funds available to keep the server going. All things considered, I hope that the server can be up and running again soon. I wish JD the best of luck in his academic pursuits and that wisdom will guide his decisions with his server.

To clear some things up, i do "give a shit" about the players otherwise I wouldn't have spent the hours i have on running this server, sometimes being up until 6am, being woken up in the middle of the night to fix things etc etc, unfortunately i have returned to university to complete my final year and do not have anywhere near the time required to keep the server running as i would hope it would. the reason i don't want someone else to take over is there i can't ensure that the levels of service and professionalism i expect would be maintained. I hope that once i have graduated i might be able to revive the server and don't want people to be annoyed by the staff that have been looking after it if/when i return

additionally "admins offering to look after it" nobody and i mean nobody has spoken to me about it, i have had no offers AT ALL

If i was able to Look after JWL i would glady take it from your hands until you return but i do not have the time, space, Money or Knoledge on Running a Server on my own, but there is one thing that i do not get, Why dont u just get mrbabe to run the server for you? I am quite sure we are all wondering that right now

If i was able to Look after JWL i would glady take it from your hands until you return but i do not have the time, space, Money or Knoledge on Running a Server on my own, but there is one thing that i do not get, Why dont u just get mrbabe to run the server for you? I am quite sure we are all wondering that right now

MrBabe also does not have the time, he is in a similar situation to me

Yea sorry guys (and ladies? O.o)

I would love to run the server, but im in college and have 0% knowledge on how to run a server. Im sure that JWL will be revived after JD gets good grades at University. I had a great time with the most of you guys and I wont forget that, I hope that you guys feel the same about this :3

The main reason why I wasnt really active for so long was because there is an awesome vanilla (omg look at dat noob playin vanilla, wat a weirdo.) server that has been on top of the best server list on PlanetMinecraft for the past year. Look for Gazamo if youre interested.

<3 you all and peace out

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons