[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have broken our record for players online again! We reached 36 last night, it makes me so happy to see so many people enjoying the work we've put in. Oh and we have a new spawn and new world coming with some sweet new things :)

Your in game name:

JakeFrankel334

How long you have played on the server:

1 day

Why we should make you a resident:

I consistently play everyday and can make positive contributions to the server as well as help other members as I learn different things. I don't have much experience with Tekkit but I am trying to learn as much as I can through reading and watching videos.

new map soon to be starting, Vote on the website for what you think should happen ( you need a account to be able to vote) http://www.jwlgaming.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38&sid=894d42cac8700051f8f132dc59d12d26 new spawn looks great some of you may have seen it already, the people who made it did a great job server always improving

People who come to grief are just wasting time as it takes about 5 sec to ban and roll back what they did. So feck off griefers

IGN-Happeguy

Timezone-Central, UTC-6

Why I want to be a mod-I think I could help people, I've been a moderator on many other servers.

Experience-I've had LOADS of experience with tekkit, and I'm familiar with most of the plugins.

Best builds-My favorite building is my two skyscrapers full of UU matter generators, with blulectric pneumatic tubes sending all the matter to one place. It's all worked by computers, and I can configure what is made with the matter.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons