[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday Claw someone came on and mass spammed another server. When I say mass I mean it. Server became laggy and You couldn't read anything. The guy kept getting kicked from it. He was at spawn so I tried to use an amulet on him but with the lag it messed up and that's What happened and why there is two spots to fix. Adam logged on and I asked him if he could fix but he couldn't. I was waiting for you to log in and then I was banned as well.

When you say "another server", surely you don't mean JWL? Do you know his username in the event that he may spam us and that we could have him/her/it banned in advanced? Please elucidate more on exactly what happened so that the staff has a better idea of what to do about this.

I was on JWL. This dude logged in and mass flood spammed our chat about his server and to go there. If I am not mistaken Adam banned him. Spam had gone on 15-30 mins before Adam got on. When I say spam I mean it. He said "Come here to -address- pvp and griefing allowed." I would say he said it 500 times. And during all that lava got placed by my amulet at spawn I got banned ect. The only reason I posted What I said before was so Claw would know What happened at spawn cause no one was telling him.

I may not have as much as a presence on the server as I usually do, I just got a new graphics card and I'm trying to run DayZ which has given my computer some serious indigestion. And I need a new case and monitor for said computer.

TL;DR: My computer really sucks.

I just joined, I played for around 25 minutes, and the welcome was amazing, everybody is so generous and nice, I'm mod on another server where I have lost my inventory which will be a pain to get back so I'm taking a break from that. I think I'm going to definitely continue on the server, where I find people are extremely amusing to be around with, I'm very impressed, Thumbs up to you guys!

I can't access the main site for some reason... so I guess ill just make an app here:

IGN: totodile1000

How long you have played on the server: 4-5 hours

Why we should make you a resident: I am a nice, helping person, who answers questions and is glad to help with anything needed, I love helping communities and making them a better place, if you get to know me im great to be around and you get to know I'm trust worthy, I have a passion for Tekkit since I joined the server, and I'm without a doubt going to be active.

Anyways.. Resident or not, see you guys on the server!

I can't access the main site for some reason... so I guess ill just make an app here:

IGN: totodile1000

How long you have played on the server: 4-5 hours

Why we should make you a resident: I am a nice, helping person, who answers questions and is glad to help with anything needed, I love helping communities and making them a better place, if you get to know me im great to be around and you get to know I'm trust worthy, I have a passion for Tekkit since I joined the server, and I'm without a doubt going to be active.

Anyways.. Resident or not, see you guys on the server!

He's got my vote

-Ebay

hey claw im sorry for asking for res so much. I know I don't deserve it. And it clearly states in the rules not to. Any way are you using forge bukkit for your voltz server? If not use it, its amazing. Although don't know if they still continue it. If your looking to host one server I can do that. I have a friend who's good with that. totodile1000's got my vote for res, not that its up to me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons