[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

Hey I've been warned about trackers so I know better. I also hadn't had the opportunity to be on the server much this week, as I have many deadlines to deal with (I'm sure you do too, Jared).

PS: It's snowing in north Georgia GET IT TOGETHER SPRING.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. This is polishsmile5. I was just banned 3:56PM or 15:56 Eastern Standard For advertising. It was supposed to be a joke where i did BestServerEva join : 199.191.59.130 Now, if u haven't noticed yet, thats the ip to This server, so i was just advertising for the server itself. Please im sorry for "advertising" but I hope you guys understand it was just ment as a joke

Nvm. Poofy was just stupid and didnt read be4 he banned me. Thanks lead admin for unban :p

lol, so this l3enjerman guy came on and blew up the spawn, unfortunatly for him he was an idiot and droped his stuff in the ocean, silly bugger didnt realise we have a backup, we will be whitelisted for a bit to work out some issues be back shortly :)

Resident Application:

Your in game name: Albino_unicorn

How long you have played on the server: not too long

Why we should make you a resident: i dont hack or grief unless i am forced to or it's my sister

a fine example of a terrible resident application

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons