• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow my fourth comment

I would like to apply for the position of mod,

my IGN: CraigyB98

my timezone: UK or um Scotland?

my reasons: I think I would be a good mod for I love helping new peaple on the server as well as regulars I never ask for money and am generaly friendly (unless grieved then I rage :D ) as rex__ knows :D

experience: I have been OP on a server before and I think I did a good job I am good at tekkit and my brother ( he shares my account ) is an expert and he two is always helpful to peeps on the server

cool thing built/in progress: I don't know if this is cool or not but for me it is me< rex__ and claw madde a forcefield around my base and recently I learnt computer craft :D

I hope I get this rank thank you for taking the time to read this

my goal: my goal was previously to become the first female [R] but to my disappointment there had already been one I hope there has never been a female mod cos that's another hope destroyed

thanks again for reading :D

wow my fourth comment

I would like to apply for the position of mod,

my IGN: CraigyB98

my timezone: UK or um Scotland?

my reasons: I think I would be a good mod for I love helping new peaple on the server as well as regulars I never ask for money and am generaly friendly (unless grieved then I rage :D ) as rex__ knows :D

experience: I have been OP on a server before and I think I did a good job I am good at tekkit and my brother ( he shares my account ) is an expert and he two is always helpful to peeps on the server

cool thing built/in progress: I don't know if this is cool or not but for me it is me< rex__ and claw madde a forcefield around my base and recently I learnt computer craft :D

I hope I get this rank thank you for taking the time to read this

my goal: my goal was previously to become the first female [R] but to my disappointment there had already been one I hope there has never been a female mod cos that's another hope destroyed

thanks again for reading :D

Your Goals are really interesting... xD But sadly there has been a few Female Mods in the history of JWL

(Im such a Dream spoiler xD)

[R] application

IGN: ryrymurphdog

How long i have played: 3 months and 10 days

why i should be an [R]: i think i should i should be a[R] because i love this server and the people. i am a nice person. i love people and society. i never grief. i have not hurt a player on the server. i have experience.

Claw if You read my ban appeal and decide that im banned I would like to make a deal with you. I know how to set up mindcrack ftb pack with forge bukkit so I am willing to help with that as long as I get to go on the ftb server.

Edit I know how to do other packs to but I am best at mindcrack

Edit2: someone please read?

Claw if You read my ban appeal and decide that im banned I would like to make a deal with you. I know how to set up mindcrack ftb pack with forge bukkit so I am willing to help with that as long as I get to go on the ftb server.

Edit I know how to do other packs to but I am best at mindcrack

Edit2: someone please read?

I read the ban appeal on the forums, and I'll let Claw himself reply to that. But I'll entertain the idea that you've given out your password to your friends (You are told not to do this EVERYWHERE), you are still responsible for your account. Any griefing/stealing/other crap done on that account will get anyone who uses it banned, and make you look even dumber if it WAS actually a friend. So while my opinion is to not unban you, (1:Giving out your password is a dumb thing to do and only bad things can come of it. 2:We get "it was a friend i gave him my pasword" all the time, I would honestly be surprised if you were telling the truth.) I'll let Claw or jd/mrbabe decide, because you requested him. I can almost guarantee he'll have the same thoughts as I, however.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons