[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everyone doing? me and claw have being working hard on setting up a voltz server :)

i tried voltz like you once, then my pc imploded causing a black hole which then destroyed the world, then some chinese blokes made a pirate ship into space and survived, filmed it, teleported to this dimension and sold it as a film called 2012...true story

You need to just leave. You disrespected me and my friends and i had to /sudo you to delete your home in lfods house. Now your going to bribe us to get me fired? What kind of people do you think we are? You would have had a better chance getting unbanned before you insulted my grammer.(really?)

The posts on the forums, the first one was fine and i just deleted it because it was in the wrong spot. But the other ones werent only in the wrong spot but you framed joy and invited and insulted us all, they were totaly inappropriate, So i dont think your post is going to help now.

Listen up, degenerate, the community will not subject itself to your backwards methods of depravity. No, you will not and can not bribe anyone any sum to ban STAFF. You are the one who has commited the wrongdoing, therefore your punishment was well deserved. I highly doubt your claim of being a gold donator, if you have any further butthurt take it up with an owner. Have a nice day.

Hi Mr. Babe I would like you to know what happens on your server claw bans people right after they donate 30$ i would be willing to give you 30$ more to do it he says i cussed at him i simply said "is there a mute button so i can mute Joy and Invite" which i learn after they blame a grief on me that they we're undercover mods :)

so please i will pay up to 100$ to get claw banned and fired

Although i doubt you will get this Mr. Babe because claw doesn't want you to know so please claw be mature and don't delete this like you did on forums

This has given me a right chuckle this morning. No donation was received from you, nor will bribes assist.1. i don't take bribes 2. if i did claw is more value to this server than any amount of money

You need to just leave. You disrespected me and my friends and i had to /sudo you to delete your home in lfods house. Now your going to bribe us to get me fired? What kind of people do you think we are? You would have had a better chance getting unbanned before you insulted my grammer.(really?)

The posts on the forums, the first one was fine and i just deleted it because it was in the wrong spot. But the other ones werent only in the wrong spot but you framed joy and invited and insulted us all, they were totaly inappropriate, So i dont think your post is going to help now.

And I would just like to apologize about this whole thing I am so very sorry

I was already having a bad day beforehand so I sincerely apologize

Signed - geo6226

Please use the 'edit' button if you have an addition to your post that you'd like to add, especially if you're the last poster. And jd was making the point of how he doesn't take out his anger on random people because he's in a bad mood, whereas you were trying to say that you were angry and 'let off some steam', and now you are asking us to forgive you because you were 'angry'. Minecraft is a game, and games are meant to relax you and allow you to have fun. Screaming at people in-game because you've had a bad day is defeating the whole purpose of playing a game.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons