[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resident Application:

Your in game name: Nomasis

How long you have played on the server: Around two weeks or so.

Why we should make you a resident: I do try to help when I can. I have not broken any rules in my time here.

I have learned many things about Tekkit from the people here and hope to pass it on to others. I am not someone

that spams chat over and over. I tend to only speak when I have something helpful to say or ask. Besides welcoming

new people to the server that is.

Resident Application:

Your in game name: Nomasis

How long you have played on the server: Around two weeks or so.

Why we should make you a resident: I do try to help when I can. I have not broken any rules in my time here.

I have learned many things about Tekkit from the people here and hope to pass it on to others. I am not someone

that spams chat over and over. I tend to only speak when I have something helpful to say or ask. Besides welcoming

new people to the server that is.

ya know i kinda like you on the server your nice to everyone and you like to help those in need. i have witnessed this many times.

This server is awful there is no lagg but the admins wont answer your questions and mute you just for getting angry whit them for not answering. Then the owners will actually troll you...smite you and set you on fire. The players are also immature sometimes and some have no respect. And pretty much everything in EE is banned. Oh and miners dont work due to some sort of error code the owner wont fix. Honestly what happened to the old JWL vanilla where the admins cared and the players were mature and loving. And where there were big cities. If i dont see change i will have to continue posting these sorts of negative facts.

The admins even call minecraft a HOBBY a HOBBY you heard me its more then that ITS A GAME a LIFESTYLE a ENTERTAINMENT a source of FREEDOM and ADVENTURE not a HOBBY.....Honestly i frown upon this server and i hope the owner of it dies and suffers a terrible fate for saying such a horrid thing this is not a real gaming community anymore. Just a communism of stupidity.

First off. Asking 20 times if a miner works, after people (ME) tell you that they do not work, that they're broken, or disabled or whatever, then moaning about it, is not a good way to get any kind of help. If you enter the server and ask "Hey guys, i'm new to the server, what's banned?" you would have been responded that most of the EE is responded unless you're a resident or donator.

You were perma banned because half of his asked the lead admin to shut you up, because you were annoying the hell out of us. Therefore, the admins actually do listen to people, just not annoying people who give nothing to the community. Some people come on just for fun, not to listen to you complain.

I myself am pretty happy that you will not be coming back.

If you do not like a server then do not play on it. Spamming the Admin who is also trying to help others is not being very nice. You can complain about bugs and lag. But most Bugs are known bugs. As for lag I never lag so must be you. Playing games is a hobby for most people. We do it for the fun of it. As you know a Hobby is "An activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure." Before you blow up and act like you are Ten years old maybe you should just chill. I find the Admins very nice and most of the players helpful and always willing to trade. Of all the servers I have ever been on, I like this one the best. Maybe this isn't the best place for you to play.

Yeaaaaaaaah you have no place here drfate, you may think your all that wowhoo your going to do a lets play jwl! No, you come on OUR server say oh look its me the great drfate! No. You Antagonized everyone on 2012 Jwl. And now you come back on the server, saying why is the miner disabled? Why is the miner disabled? Why is the miner disabled? 4 people! Painn, nomasis, imbernie and i tell you it just doesn't seem to work! but i guess that fell upon dull ears because i'm sure the whole server can back me up on that. You know why? Because I help people. Because i'm respected. Because i helped bring up JWL again and in the process losing my server which brought me money! You know why? Because i rather my players play on better quality. Then you come on criticizing us for having items banned or not having an items list, say "Why is the miner banned??" ITS NOT. And you criticize us for something that isnt our fault?? Maybe we don't have a full list of banned items because isn't it enough that we show you what you can use from one mod?! And hey, i play minecraft enough and i've met plenty of assholes like you who i could have simply typed "/ban" to but i attempted to do the right thing! You think no? I explained what was wrong with it. Did you listen? No. Did you react maturely? The evidence is above. If you think minecraft is so much more than a hobby that you have to post senseless shit that no one cares about on the forums, than you got another thing coming buddy. That something is life.

Drfate, after struggling to comprehend what you've just stated, due to the numerous amounts of spelling errors and whiny bullshit, I've finally determined that everything you've said was a waste of time and completely irrelevant to anything that has ever existed. First of all, you broke one of the rules on this forum (5 posts in a row, ever hear of the 'edit' button?), second of all, I'm going to go by what everyone in the server says and not what you've whined about and say that you yourself are in the wrong. Spamming chat with a single question is NOT the way to go, and it WILL get you muted and lots of disrespect (but I'm sure you've got enough already to go around to each player, you've posted numerous ignorant, worthless, and shitty posts in the past, more on that later). Whenever I saw you ingame, you came across as an asshole and I'm not surprised this happened. Given your track record, I'm going to assume you are a little 9 year old Team Avo wannabe (http://www.teamavolition.com/user/113053-drfate786/, not very active, are you?) (I had to look them up, apparently a group of griefing try-hards) with nothing more to do than just waste everyone's time. You've made it so easy to see what you've done in your past, and if anyone still reading this wants a laugh, please read this post on the MCforums (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1521805-the-horrible-truth-in-smp/) for a really funny look inside this kid's mind (filled with grammatically incorrect statements and spelling errors). So anyway, its your dumbass fault that you got yourself banned, and I really hope your parents start restricting your computer usage because obviously you're not mature enough to use the internet, or even have any human contact whatsoever. Toodles.

EDIT: I google'd his name, and found this pathetic piece of crap. Anyone interested in seeing what this little nerd is up to can laugh at this http://newtartarus.com/profile/1424601/posts (and unsurprisingly, he got banned from this server too)

all i can say is drfate your an ass hole who never listens to anyone and no one responds to you because you never stfu when your questions has been answered alot. imnotcrazy777 is right you are from a group of try hard griefers and trolls. you should just leave and never come back. or learn about not being a ignorant pain in the ass.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons