What's in your inventory?

Aurrin

What are the indispensable items that you always carry with you? I'm curious to find out what others have adopted as their must-haves.

I'll go first:

Hotbar:

- Power Glove w/ All basic tools, Lux Capacitor, Tinker Table & Omniwrench

- Bag of Tools

Bag/Backpack of Tools:

- Minium stone

- Emergency linkbook to home workshop

- Spare book for linking somewhere important

- Ender bag linking to main intake for item processing (usually an AE import)

- ME Wireless Terminal

- Spare torches, crafting bench, furnace, chests (emergency kit)

Inventory:

- Extra Bag for storing ores

- A few spare logs for crafting wooden items in a hurry

- A stack of food (usually baked potatoes)

So, what's in your inventory?

It really depends on how far I've progressed. Early game, I always carry a sword, an axe, a shovel and a pickaxe, and then a stack of cobble and a stack of torches. In that order. Exactly. It's a mental thing, I am used to my tools in a particular order. Gradually, tools are replaced by their TC variants or the Power Gauntlet. I rarely use the power gauntlet for combat, though, because it cannot be enchanted with Looting. Then again, Looting is only useful for certain mobs, like slimes, blazes, wither skeletons and endermen. Finally, a stack of food.

It really depends on how far I've progressed. Early game, I always carry a sword, an axe, a shovel and a pickaxe, and then a stack of cobble and a stack of torches. In that order. Exactly. It's a mental thing, I am used to my tools in a particular order.

Of course. How else would you know what hotkey to press to get the tool you need?

Gradually, tools are replaced by their TC variants or the Power Gauntlet. I rarely use the power gauntlet for combat, though, because it cannot be enchanted with Looting. Then again, Looting is only useful for certain mobs, like slimes, blazes, wither skeletons and endermen.

I haven't messed with enchantments much at all. I should probably try that now. I've been using an autospawner with safari nets and harvester to get all of the mob drops I need. Also havent played with TC in quite a while - I miss it now.

Power Tool with ALLTHETHINGS!

Large emtpy Backpack for all the things

Fud.

I've started carrying an AE wireless access terminal to save me having to run all the way back to my factory, albeit I need to start placing more wifi relays to increase the range.