Is it possible to traverse the overworld with a spaceship?

Apparently you can use Galacticraft's spaceship to fly around the overworld. It works as expected, however if you break your ship in mid-air, you don't get the launching pads back, which cost 27 iron to make.

Am I missing something or is this intended? I don't see the point seeing how it does return the pads when you re-enter the atmosphere of either the overworld or the moon.

I'm pretty sure this is intended, it was not meant to be used that way. Although, 27 iron is like next to nothing after a few quarries... I usually have like 200k iron after a few mining builds.

Lucky you then, the place im at is really low on ores ... Only good thing near it is a village and piramid (all mixed togheter, so wierd) and several medium to large oil deposits.

And big laggoons of 2 strange liquids that poison me and stuff and I dont know what to do with it ...

Sewage can be converted into industrial fertilizer for using in automated farming (think of it like bone dust) and sludge can be pumped into a sludge boiler to generate clay, sand dirt and soul sand.

Thank you alote ! Going to look even further in to that then.

Animals will also create sewage if you plop down a sewer block in their field and harvesters will create sludge from crop fields.

How do I extract it from the laggoons tho ? Pumps don't seem to work.

Sludge and sewage as blocks isn't considered liquid by most pumps or something weird like that. You can bucket it up, but you can't pump it, the pump just acts like there isn't anything there.

Bit of a shitter. In that case I'd suggest just getting a filler and blocking it all up unless you can be bothered bucketing it out.