My wishlist

glorygeek

OK, I used to play tekkit classic (before the classic was part of the name), and there were many things in it I would love to see

Here is my list:

-Nano/Quantum Armor

-Iron Furnace

-(real EE (phimalar is working on this, but the condenser was cool))

-jetpack

-a real wiki (the current one is very incomplete)

Also, where can I donate to the people who make tekkit (not just individual modders?)

-Power Armor (so much better as there are a ton more add ons and they do much more than the Quantum Suit)

-Iron Furnace was kinda redundant because you only used it for about 3% of the game to get an electric furnace. Just get a powered furnace.

-Condensers/Collectors were really OP and took the fun and challenge out of the game. You can still use alchemy to turn elements into others with a minium stone at the moment.

-You can get a Jetpack add on for the power suit

-YES PLEASE

As for the modders, I don't know.

OK, I used to play tekkit classic (before the classic was part of the name), and there were many things in it I would love to see

Here is my list:

-Nano/Quantum Armor

-Iron Furnace

-jetpack

Also, where can I donate to the people who make tekkit (not just individual modders?)

Yeah, pretty much the only thing people are going to agree with you on that wishlist is a better wiki. Everything else is either overpowered, or replaced with something better. MPS > Quantum armor, etc.

Here is my list:

-Nano/Quantum Armor

-Iron Furnace

-jetpack

Nano/Quantum Armor, Iron Furnace and Jetpack are all from IndustrialCraft 2. As of now, it seems like the mod is slowly being abandoned, as its creator, Alblaka, has not put out an updated version since, I think, December 2012. That's half a year ago. It seems like the chances of IC2 returning to Tekkit are getting slimmer by the day, especially now that, as others in this thread have said, it is getting obsolete and outclassed by other mods (such as Thermal Expansion, Minefactory Reloaded, Modular Powersuits etc).

EE2 was unbalanced and broken as shit. Whatever EE3 will become, most people certainly hope it won't be as broken as EE2 was.

As for the wiki - do not forget that wikis are mostly community-made. If you want a better wiki, you better start writing articles and contributing. I myself was an editor of the IC2 wiki like 2 years ago, but eventually gave up. I lack the dedication for such arduous work.