Computer Craft & Tekkit update

Timendainum

I saw a while back CanVox mentioned that Tekkit was waiting for ComputerCraft, and some other mod to update to 1.5.2 for the next Tekkit update.

Computer Craft is now updated! And with RedNet cable support!!!

With the AE bugs, and some other minor issues I'm chomping at the bit to get updated.

Is it worth my time to hack together a patch before the next update, or are we expecting it very soon?

I believe that Mystcraft is the only mod that hasn't been officially updated 1.5.2 yet, but there's a community port for it that BigDig is currently using. Now it's probably only a matter of days before Tekkit gets the 1.5.2 treatment.

MFR has a pretty big 1.5.2 update as well, some exciting sounding stuff!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1629898-151152-powercrystals-mods-15-updates-are-here-rednet-logic-is-here-100-upvotes/#mfr-desc

• Added: Chocolate Milk liquid
  • Added: Mushroom Soup liquid
  • Added: Laser Drill (and associated bits)
  • Added: Auto-Anvil
  • Added: Vine Scaffolding
  • Added: Block Smasher
  • Added: RedNote
  • Added: Auto-Brewer
  • Added: Jailer's Safari Net
  • Added: RedNet cable has cable-only and force-connect modes
  • Added: RedNet Historian
  • Added: Unifier output preferences
  • Added: Fruit Picker (works on cocoa and Pam's fruit)
  • Added: PRC delay line circuit

We are still missing Modular Powersuits and its addon to be updated for 1.5.2.

Im using all tekkit mods that have updated for 1.5.2 (also jenkins builds) in an own package for myself and my friends. Some bugs and crashes happens sometimes, but not to often. Would be nice with an stable package from Technic team :)

We are still missing Modular Powersuits and its addon to be updated for 1.5.2.

The version 0.6.0.444 (1.5.1) of MPS and 0.2.3.110 of MPS Addons are both compatible with 1.5.2; BigDig is currently running both of them.

Added: RedNet Historian

So much time is going to be wasted by me looking at the graphs these things make.

The version 0.6.0.444 (1.5.1) of MPS and 0.2.3.110 of MPS Addons are both compatible with 1.5.2; BigDig is currently both of them.

So much time is going to be wasted by me looking at the graphs these things make.

i used that version and i couldnet see the gauntlet animation in my hand when i was in first person, so im using hes jenkins build insted

Ooh, nice!

What's the Block Smasher, though?

The Block Smasher is kind of like the pulverizer, but for gem ores. Throw in Diamond Ore and Mob Essence, and out come multiple diamonds. Same for Certus Quartz Ore, Emerald Ore, and all the Nether equivalent ores. Kind of like having Fortune Enchantment on a pickaxe, per the MFR minecraftforum thread.

i used that version and i couldnet see the gauntlet animation in my hand when i was in first person, so im using hes jenkins build insted

Any problem with the Jenkins builds? A lot of people on the BigDig board complain about the invisible power tool glitch and it would be nice to know if there's currently a fix.

The Block Smasher is kind of like the pulverizer, but for gem ores. Throw in Diamond Ore and Mob Essence, and out come multiple diamonds. Same for Certus Quartz Ore, Emerald Ore, and all the Nether equivalent ores. Kind of like having Fortune Enchantment on a pickaxe, per the MFR minecraftforum thread.

Ooh, nice. Finally some use for Silk Touch while mining.