Is this modpack being ignored or what?

Brad1895

Now I'm not starting a forum war, but why has there not been a mod pack update to resolve several bugs with galacticraft. To my knowledge most, if not all, the mods have at least a 1.5.1 version. Yet Big Dig has had 6 updates in the past three days. Again, I am not starting anything negative, just raising curiosity about the status of the mod pack.

If you were curious there are better ways to deal with it, someone pointed out within the last couple days, there is at least one mod that is waiting on an update, the new release is probably already in test, shit it hasn't even been a month since the last update and you are crying that it is being abandoned.

If you were curious there are better ways to deal with it, someone pointed out within the last couple days, there is at least one mod that is waiting on an update, the new release is probably already in test, shit it hasn't even been a month since the last update and you are crying that it is being abandoned.

Now hold on, I'm not complaining. I did not know that there was still a mod or two. I would gladly wait for a mod, but if major bugs are a result, it makes me stop playing the game.

To my knowledge most, if not all, the mods have at least a 1.5.1 version.

You do realize that Tekkit is currently 1.5.1.

Yet Big Dig has had 6 updates in the past three days.

BigDig was updated so rapidly because of game breaking bugs brought about by poor testing; the maintainers of Tekkit probably don't want a repeat of that, so don't expect an update until the 1.5.2 version has been thoroughly tested. You can probably expect an update within the week.

And I'm pretty sure ETA threads are against the rules.

You do realize that Tekkit is currently 1.5.1.

BigDig was updated so rapidly because of game breaking bugs brought about by poor testing; the maintainers of Tekkit probably don't want a repeat of that, so don't expect an update until the 1.5.2 version has been thoroughly tested. You can probably expect an update within the week.

And I'm pretty sure ETA threads are against the rules.

Ok, I was not asking for an ETA. I was confused as to why so many updates were released in a short time and that some things were still in the dark.

The latest news update goes into a fair bit of detail about what happened and why.

Alright, I see what happened now. Let me see if I am understanding this correctly. Big Dig had several bugs, as a result they created several versions to attempt and repair the mod pack before people downloaded the bugged versions. And because the dev. team had so much on their hands, they had little to no time to update other packs. Am I right or not? I created this thread to ask why there were so many updates in such a short time, not to begin a war.