CovertJaguar?

Kalthas

It was railcraft I believe or the creator of it. But as that isn't in BigDig anymore I think it's Buildcraft as looks like he makes that as well.

There is another thread around these parts that mention it, but can't remember which one. I think it was just supposed to be some joke code that just randomly plays so can be ignored. I wonder if it needs music on as I've never heard it.

Yeah i knew about railcraft being removed which is why i thought it was odd that his name kept being whispered. But if he's a part of buildcraft then that makes some sense. Gonna turn off music and see if it helps.... kinda getting annoying. It's also a little hilarious that a modder is so narcissistic that he wants his name whispered during the game... even just as a joke.

Yeah i knew about railcraft being removed which is why i thought it was odd that his name kept being whispered. But if he's a part of buildcraft then that makes some sense.

That isn't buildcraft doing this. It's mekanism. It only happens when you make dynamic tanks, which are very similar to Railcraft's Iron Tanks. I think it's a jab at CovertJaguar since he's an ass, but CJ does not develop Buildcraft.

CJ does not develop Buildcraft.

He worked on the latest update for Buildcraft.

This update comes courtesy of CovertJaguar' date=' who was hard at work at overhauling quite a few aspects of oil and also rewrote the auto crafting table from the ground up.[/quote']

lol it was creepy as hell at first b/c I couldn't understand what it was saying, but now me and my server mates more often than not end up whispering it hoping to trick the other players..... yes we all have no lives!