Let's Test Big Dig 1.3.10!

CanVox

I don't know if this is a bug but some of the new trees, i.e. tiger & maple, don't work with tree capitator. Also, the same trees when I am on my server let me use bone meal on them and don't take the bone meal. I was able to get 3 stacks of sakura wood without using a single bone meal.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really the same bug reported on page 1- basically what's up is that galacticraft uses the mekanism API, and is loaded first (coremod), so its copy of the mekanism API is what gets used. The result is that when the version of gcraft you're running is behind the mekanism version you're running, mekanism crashes because it doesn't have the API version it was expecting. Micdoodle has been notified and we'll get a build of gcraft that's up to date soon.

:C

Apparently Bigdig is no longer compatible with Elemental creepers.

Got a white screen just after the mojang screen, looking through the dev console with my primitive java eye I have absolutely no idea what happened, but it didn't even generate a formal crash report to try to track it down :/

Hi,

tree capitator still doesn't recognize paxels and additional axes. Please add their IDs to default config of tree capitator.

Minefactory reloaded machines lost their compatibility with some trees. Sakura, Eucalyptus and may be more. They are no longer planted nor harvested.

Gysahl green and other flowers still grow with no consumption of bonemeal.

Blazerods can be pulverized and re-crafted from powder with double increase of them.

I have found more errors to do with bees but cant post them as i have been branded as a stupid newbie by a moderator for putting my name on the end of my posts. So much for me trying to help

Actually, while you did receive an infraction point for (repeatedly) signing your name in violation of the (rather prominently-displayed) rules, you only get kellered after 3 infraction points. So what pushed you over the edge? It was the whopping 3 infraction points you received for repeatedly spamming an ad for your server and youtube channel outside the server section, on random threads. Coupled with the infraction point you just received for whining about moderators enforcing the rules, you are one point away from a temp ban, so I'd maybe chill out for a bit and cut it out with the dramatics.

Good going! This new version from the old version has made me go from a manageable 20 fps to an average 1 fps. Maybe having 102 mods is a bit too much. Keep in mind though, that I,m running it on an average computer that can run most things pretty well.

First the obvious questions, have you allocated 2gb for BigDig in the technic launcher and set increased Permgen? I myself have suffered no FPS drop or performance decreases of any kind. 1.3.10 is also not yet the recommended as it is effectively still being bug tested. Also you answered your own question, average computer.

First the obvious questions, have you allocated 2gb for BigDig in the technic launcher and set increased Permgen? I myself have suffered no FPS drop or performance decreases of any kind. 1.3.10 is also not yet the recommended as it is effectively still being bug tested. Also you answered your own question, average computer.

I normally set it to 2gb but forgot, but what is increased Permgen?

Did the 2gb help any? For my miniscule understanding of PermGen it helps hold memory of actions and processes in Java to help it run smoother, I could very well be vastly incorrect though.

I set both of these, and its like a whole new game! I can actually play for once.