Minecraft Tutor

SpaceToad

But we do need help! How do we defeat the final boss of technic? I tried using my technium sword, forged from vis infused lava found in the thaumic chasm dimension for double damage, enchanted with Boss Killer XXIV, but the sword broke! Could you have any insight on how to defeat this awful menace?

you got to reverse the polarity of your sword

Nah, technium is useless, you've got to install the Portable Gamma Rays component on your power gauntlet, which needs ten solenoids and five Radioactivated Thaumic Ions. You can easily obtain those by farming the chapter IV : A New Nope. However, you'll need to always carry depleted uranium core power bullet of class at least .50 (Preferably .75) If you want to have any chance against the final boss. Another good trick is to shoot off the eyes of the tentacles first, that way it won't be able to protect attacks to the main core with it's armored parts.

Also, thanks SpoaceTad for providing us a place to give counsel to new arrivants! It is extremely refreshing.

your welcome, this s excactly the reason i made this thread

• Moderators

memes have to involve a picture...at least that is my understanding....

If you are in doubt, study the errors of others. I consider myself a pioneer in breaking bending the rules of this forum :3