deprecated ticket issue?

ninja262

Question

whenever I try to load the launcher it will try to load "deprecated ticket" and whenever I do it loads that 3 times and then fails and says update failed what does it mean and just this morning I found the issue (4/4/2012) and I've tried redownloading. NEVER STINKING WORKS!!!!! please help IM LOSING MY MIND!!!!!

21 answers to this question

well i just am doing a series and i need to give peoples the daily content i promise

Well in THAT case, STOP THE PRESSES!

The technic team WAS just going to sit on their thumbs for an hour or two, followed by a quick game of battletoads, but since you're clearly in dire need here, so they're probably going to stop whatever else they may be doing to fix it! just for you

well i just am doing a series and i need to give peoples the daily content i promise

I know Jay? already got here before me on this, but I feel you need to be double laughed at.

no one cares what you're doing or why. your 3 subscribers (including your mom) will not die if you don't release a video for a day or perhaps 2 due to update problems.

well remove for now i deleted videos starting new series when 1.2.3 comes out and sorry if i'm starting a riot with you guys I'm just sad because I was gonna play this for spring break! WOOT!!! (I"M NOT HELEN KELLER) until series comes up and when it does I be sure to give shout outs. ;D

i already said i didnt mean to cause trouble anymore so im wondering if you can shut a topic down

There is, but there's a random chance that when you post an awful thread (like this one) the community will latch on to it, and use it to entertain themselves with nonsense. When that happens, you probably won't get anyone to shut it down until the nonsense has run its course.

In order to prevent this from happening again, try posting better in the future.

What is your YouTube username? I would really like to check out your content *ahems* I am sure that it is absolutely amazing. I have no idea how I found this thread.

by the way what the heck is battletoads it sounds like some wierd childs game

Battletoads is amazing! It was released for the NES back in 1991, but you probably don't know what an NES is, do you? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battletoads There. Read that entire page, and respect, you shall gain. (That page is probably inaccurate.) Have fun!