TreeCapitator not working with Natura trees

I had to open the TreeCapitator.cfg file and make the following modifications.

If you just want to copy and paste, select the code below, otherwise search for all entries of "inficraft" and replace with "natura". I assume Inficraft was w previous name for this mod.

Under "1_third_party_configs" add:

####################

# natura

####################

natura {

S:blockValues=block:Bloodwood Block; block:Flora Leaves; block:Redwood Block; block:Sakura Leaves; block:Wood Block

S:configPath=Natura.txt

S:modID=Natura

}

Under "2_tree_definitions" add:

####################

# natura_eucalyptus

####################

natura_eucalyptus {

S:leaves=<Natura.Flora Leaves>,1

S:logs=<Natura.Wood Block>,0; <Natura.Wood Block>,4; <Natura.Wood Block>,8

}

####################

# natura_ghostwood

####################

natura_ghostwood {

S:leaves=<Natura.Sakura Leaves>,2

S:logs=<Natura.Wood Block>,2; <Natura.Wood Block>, 6; <Natura.Wood Block>,10

}

####################

# natura_bloodwood

####################

natura_bloodwood {

S:leaves=<Natura.Sakura Leaves>,2

S:logs=<Natura.Bloodwood Block>

}

####################

# natura_redwood

####################

natura_redwood {

S:leaves=<Natura.Flora Leaves>,0

S:logs=<Natura.Redwood Block>,0; <Natura.Redwood Block>,1; <Natura.Redwood Block>,2

}

####################

# natura_hopseed

####################

natura_hopseed {

S:leaves=<Natura.Flora Leaves>,2

S:logs=<Natura.Wood Block>,3

}

####################

# natura_sakura

####################

natura_sakura {

S:leaves=<Natura.Sakura Leaves>,0

S:logs=<Natura.Wood Block>,1; <Natura.Wood Block>, 5; <Natura.Wood Block>,9

}

Perhaps this could be added for 1.0.1 so it doesn't have to be fixed manually.

the new version of TreeCap. deals with natura trees, as in the BigDig pack :)

Absolutely correct. Unfortunately, that version is not the version that shipped with Hexxit, so this is the fix for now until they can update the config file or upgrade to a more recent version of TreeCapitator.

Idk, how do i add them manualy like you did? The willow is not working for me as is the adamantum? tree (the purple one)

I tryed to copy all the hopseed lines and replace hopseed with willow. but that did not work. pls help

Thanks

Any type of Tinker's Construct axe can bring down an entire Redwood, as it doesn't get destroyed after loosing durability. Fortunately, in official Hexxit/Big Dig releases, TreeCapitator is disabled for Redwood. And I don't recommend enabling it ;p

That kinda reminds me of when I went in a wooden tendrils mystcraft age and chopped a tendril with an unbreaking 4 axe of the stream (thaumcraft 2's axe). That much wood isn't good for you computer, that's for sure. Went straight from 100FPS to 100SPF (seconds per frame).

Disabling treecapitator on redwood trees is a good idea. Enable at your own risk.

• 4 weeks later...

Make a single dent in the huge trunk of the redwood tree=Chop the giant down. That wouldn't make much sense...

Also, not even all the inventories in the world would be enough to collect the leftover wood.

Ur silly for shitz and giggles i added it to tree cap and grabbed a TC axe (manyllun-yes i know thats misspelled) It ate up 1 big back pack and a little over a third of my normal inventory (side note i had to hack throught the bak to the center blocks to make it fall) I don't think i have to worry about torches for a while

Ur silly for shitz and giggles i added it to tree cap and grabbed a TC axe (manyllun-yes i know thats misspelled) It ate up 1 big back pack and a little over a third of my normal inventory (side note i had to hack throught the bak to the center blocks to make it fall) I don't think i have to worry about torches for a while

Side note: replanted the 2 trees worth of saplings and 1 grew in like 5 mines (to much surprise right after i threw a jackolantern next to it (sadly the jackolantern was eaten by the tree... RIP jackolantern)