~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

IGN: Dragoon12400

Why would you like to join our community? I have been looking for a great hexxit server and so far all the servers ive seen allow grief and it sucks i hate griefers and griefing

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes i have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes and i already have it :D

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: daymondo 94

Why would you like to join our community? i would like to join this community because i would like to find a decent server that doesn't lag every 5 mins. i have also played tekket befor and i like really like the look of this server and hexxit.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes

i know its past the 25th but my friend only told me about this today sorry if its a bit late

GN: Contract_

Why would you like to join our community?Looking for an active server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes.

IGN: Dragoon12400

Why would you like to join our community? I have been looking for a great hexxit server and so far all the servers ive seen allow grief and it sucks i hate griefers and griefing

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes i have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes and i already have it :D

IGN: daymondo 94

Why would you like to join our community? i would like to join this community because i would like to find a decent server that doesn't lag every 5 mins. i have also played tekket befor and i like really like the look of this server and hexxit.

i know its past the 25th but my friend only told me about this today sorry if its a bit late

Hey, looks great guys! I will add you to the whitelist and then send you your PMs. Looking forward to seeing you!

IGN: smalttrain

Why would you like to join our community? I want to be in a community full of people who want to have fun adventuring and enjoy it on a server that is lag free=)

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I have it installed already

GN: romeo0923

Why would you like to join our community? I want to be in a community full of people who want to have fun adventuring and enjoy it on a server that is lag free and have fun with my friends Skiidmarkz and smalttrain

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I have it installed already

IGN: dpoletta

Why would you like to join our community? To experience this Mod Pack with friends

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yup, its already done

I made this application for my friend whose P.C was f**king up and he couldn't open his internet browser.

I got all the details from him whilst skyping

His IGN: Buzztastic

His Age: 14

Why'd he like to join your community : He is interested in helping people as he is familiar with some of the mods and wants to find a server on which he can enjoy himself and easily play with his friends.

Has he read and agreed to your rules? : I read them out to him on Skype and he said he's fine with the rules and that he agrees to them.

Has he installed the pack? : Quote - " You joking? it's simple to install?" - Buzztastic

Oh By the way just letting you know I have sent both my Hexxit-playing friends over here to supply.

IGN:Killy113666

Why would you like to join our community? I have been looking for a server pretty much exactly like this and am super excited about joining and contributing to the community.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes i have and they are very easy to follow :D

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already done and have the server IP, just looking to be white-listed so I can join in on the fun!

I made this application for my friend whose P.C was f**king up and he couldn't open his internet browser.

I got all the details from him whilst skyping

His IGN: Buzztastic

His Age: 14

Why'd he like to join your community : He is interested in helping people as he is familiar with some of the mods and wants to find a server on which he can enjoy himself and easily play with his friends.

Has he read and agreed to your rules? : I read them out to him on Skype and he said he's fine with the rules and that he agrees to them.

Has he installed the pack? : Quote - " You joking? it's simple to install?" - Buzztastic

Oh By the way just letting you know I have sent both my Hexxit-playing friends over here to supply.

IGN: Layant

Why: i just started playing hexxit and i want to find a good one that i can play on alot

Rules: Yes i read them

Install: of course i know how to install =)

IGN:Killy113666

Why would you like to join our community? I have been looking for a server pretty much exactly like this and am super excited about joining and contributing to the community.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes i have and they are very easy to follow :D

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already done and have the server IP, just looking to be white-listed so I can join in on the fun!

Looks great guys! I will be sending your PMs soon and add you to our whtielist! Looking forward to seeing you all!

IGN: Jackallock

Why would you like to join our community? I'm looking for a fun hexxit community to play with.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes and yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes.

Looks great! I'll add you to our whitelist and then send you a PM. Looking forward to seeing you online!

why won't you answer my question? are you afraid of the answer? :P

For our Beta, it is a circle with a radius of 1000 blocks. We have plans regarding our world that will take effect once we are out of Beta. More info: tiny.cc/BHBeta

IGN: Toxicholic

Why would you like to join our community? I am looking for a nice server to have fun playing with others

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yup i have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? pretty weird question considering we all use TechnicLauncher but yes not that hard ^^

Some extra info: I am new to Hexxit and pretty new to mp. have been playing minecraft for some time now.

Any question feel free to Pm me Thx alot

IGN: Doug31037

Why would you like to join our community? I love this mod pack, and this seems like the best server for it!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yep

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Absolutely

IGN: Toxicholic

Why would you like to join our community? I am looking for a nice server to have fun playing with others

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yup i have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? pretty weird question considering we all use TechnicLauncher but yes not that hard ^^

Some extra info: I am new to Hexxit and pretty new to mp. have been playing minecraft for some time now.

Any question feel free to Pm me Thx alot

IGN: Doug31037

Why would you like to join our community? I love this mod pack, and this seems like the best server for it!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yep

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Absolutely

Looks great guys! Welcome to Beyond Hexxit. I will add you to our whitelist and send you your PMs

IGN: xpyrasiax

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a stable and enjoyable playing experience without the chaos

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? already have it installed

IGN: Superhafiz41

Why would you like to join our community? Cause it seems nice and I like nice people

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yup

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? mhm easy thanks to the technic launcher

EDIT: also im new to this pack so I need some people to help me

Thanks

IGN: xpyrasiax

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a stable and enjoyable playing experience without the chaos

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? already have it installed

IGN: Superhafiz41

Why would you like to join our community? Cause it seems nice and I like nice people

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yup

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? mhm easy thanks to the technic launcher

EDIT: also im new to this pack so I need some people to help me

Thanks

Looks great guys! Welcome to the server!

IGN:Elrook

Why would you like to join our community? to explore dungeons in a team Fin and Jake stye

IGN: WolfOfVoid

Why would I like to join? A friend and I have been playing Hexxit on a few servers and we, literally, searched for hours before we found a server that everything had not been raided already. I'm hoping to play this server /w him and we can actually have fun. OH! And I love having an economy in any modpack. :D

Have I read and agree to the rules? Of course, and I would never violate rules on a privately held server anyway.

Do I know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? -.- Lawd, help those who don't. :P

**Also, I'm #100 w00t.