Hexxit Texture Packs?

mutantxangel

Was wondering if anybody knew of any (preferably HD) texturepacks that have most of the Hexxit mods included?

Right now I switch between Soartex and Sphax, but both of them are missing large chunks of mods (like Natura, which means my poor pink house looks weird compared to the land around it).

I'd try and make my own, but I have NO idea how.

You could do what I've done. Download all the patches from the Sphax forums and manually place them in the textures of Sphax 1.5, works fine (except for the backpack mod... Which sucks cuz the regular textures are ugly.)

You could do what I've done. Download all the patches from the Sphax forums and manually place them in the textures of Sphax 1.5, works fine (except for the backpack mod... Which sucks cuz the regular textures are ugly.)

I did go through their patch list, but I couldn't find some, like Natura, Project Zulu or Hexxit Gear. Unless I'm just missing them?

The modpack just came out. Play on default until a texture pack/patch is made for it... sheesh.

The mod pack yes, but I'm assuming at least the majority of the mods would have been around for a bit. .... and that was an awfully hostile response to a totally reasonable question.

Some of the mods that are in Hexxit modpack have completed or wip Sphax textures.

I have downloaded those that i could find and put in my own patch.

I have some thoughts about to begin with texture editing.. maby start with the Hexxit gears first? ;)

The mod pack yes, but I'm assuming at least the majority of the mods would have been around for a bit. .... and that was an awfully hostile response to a totally reasonable question.

It wasn't hostile. It's been only a few days or a week and people are seeing if texture packs that work with the modpack are even out yet. HexxitGear is a custom mod by the Technic team, so that means people have to make the new textures. That takes awhile if you want it to look good.

Some of the mods that are in Hexxit modpack have completed or wip Sphax textures.

I have downloaded those that i could find and put in my own patch.

I have some thoughts about to begin with texture editing.. maby start with the Hexxit gears first? ;)

I totally would, but I have no idea how to make texture pack addons (otherwise, I'd probably take a stab at making my own entire texturepack).

• 3 weeks later...

Chris, that link is to the Sphax Hexxit Patch. The patch has to be put into the original Sphax texture pack.

IE: Download vanilla Sphax. Open it in WinRar. Download Hexxit Sphax Patch. Open it in WinRar. Copy all of the Hexxit patch into vanilla Sphax, replacing anything it asks about. Drop THAT new zip into the texturepacks folder.

That will work :)

• 1 month later...

sorry for necromancing but i cant find how to actually get any texture packs working with Hexxit (No Texture packs button on game menu)

edit i know that alot of the packs dont cover the hexxit mods but i want to use a particular pack to change the look of the default blocks

edit: nevermind i just found the button hidden away in options