Hexxit is teasing me!

Dimensional doors isn't as harsh as it used to be. By default limbo only drops you maximum 500 meters from where you ought to be (I increased it to 2k because I'm a jerk but you can reduce it back down). I also believe that you are only in danger of being thrown that distance if you fall prey to an obelisk now, but that may be incorrect.

Dimensional doors isn't as harsh as it used to be. By default limbo only drops you maximum 500 meters from where you ought to be (I increased it to 2k because I'm a jerk but you can reduce it back down). I also believe that you are only in danger of being thrown that distance if you fall prey to an obelisk now, but that may be incorrect.

The mod is harder now because of the watchers... I even had a dimension that was half covered and half uncovered and it seemed the trap for that room was that you had to hide from the eyes and had falling floors as well... But yeah the 2k radius is a much welcome addition... Id say even 5k is friendly compared to Tekkit 1.0.6.

The mod is harder now because of the watchers... I even had a dimension that was half covered and half uncovered and it seemed the trap for that room was that you had to hide from the eyes and had falling floors as well... But yeah the 2k radius is a much welcome addition... Id say even 5k is friendly compared to Tekkit 1.0.6.

I found the 30k radius interesting myself. I always brought enough resources with me to build a nether portal, as well as a linking book in Tekkit.