Hexxit

Hexxit

The twilight is awesome because of all the great stuff the cool dungeons there. I'm glad that it resets so often, I can get a lot of loot from it :D. And with all the loot, I will rule the WORLD. Muahahahahahahahahahaa. But in all seriousness, that place is awesome.

Thief armour gives you a constant speed boost, strength and night vision buff, perfect for being a Scouty role in PVP/PVE

Personally i prefer Scale because of fire resistance as I'm prone to fall into lava

Tribal... Well to me it's the most useless

I hate falling in lava, especially when you have extreme valuables on you. Like theft or scale armor would really suck to lose in lava.

Well, if you manage to get a full suit of scale, you won't have to worry about lava as it gives an infinite fire resistance II effect. :) Unfortunately you need all 4 pieces on at the same time, or it won't work, which is annoying if you like cloud boots. Lol what I used to do was carry the scale shoes around with me, and if I fell in I'd slip them on quickly before I died :P

Edited by DigAndDug

I had a chocobo once.  He wasn't so smart and drowned in one block of water...

XD i know the feeling especially sucks if that chocobo is one of the black or white ones (cant remember as i used to breed them like crazy) soooo close to golden chocobo and it drowned -_-