How Do I Extract Bombs From Bomb flowers

xXdubmanXx

The two ways I've heard of to get a bomb are: go out in a thunderstorm and break only the charged mystic shrubs, and blow up a creeper with TNT.

Don't walk into the charged mystic shrubs, they'll go back to being regular mystic shrubs without giving you their improved loot.

Y

I wanna make a bomb bag but in order to do that I need a bomb so how can I extract a bomb from the bomb plant without the bomb bag?

You can find bombs and bomb bags in dungeons. Once you've found your first bomb bag or crafted it using a bomb you found in a chest, you can right-click on the bomb flower with the bag and then right click on the bomb that drops to disarm it and add it to your bomb bag. Be quick, or the bomb will explode.

Y

You can find bombs and bomb bags in dungeons. Once you've found your first bomb bag or crafted it using a bomb you found in a chest, you can right-click on the bomb flower with the bag and then right click on the bomb that drops to disarm it and add it to your bomb bag. Be quick, or the bomb will explode.

nope. checked the spawn list. they don't appear in dungeons sadly.

NEI has a search box under your inventory. If it's in recipe mode you can click the bomb bag to see its recipe. The ? mark lets you put the recipe in a crafting table.

i tried that but it wont show me the recipe but its ok i figured it out anyway by going by the recipe for a regular bag and putting the bomb in place of the chest