[1.0.5]ENDERHEXXIT ~40 Slots PvE~ Whitelisted Towny Economy Based

Coffee_Nutz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that is not the case because i use Sphax and it makes the server look AMAZING!

here are links to the pack and patch i use

http://bdcraft.net/download-bdcraft-texturepacks i use the 128x for 1.5.2

http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel-packs/hexxit-wip-t598.html and this is a WIP patch but it works fine.

Also side note to Coffee. I think you maybe should consider banning the Cloak of Distortion, I can see how it could be used to grief inside grief protected areas with chest transporters. Nick had a chest vanish on him from inside his house, and also I saw him use the cloak to TP inside my house. Not that I don't trust Nick, but the cloak could be used by others with not as high of morals for nefarious purposes.

hello, i would like to join the server.

my IGN is wormkiller78 (and no i do not kill worms, i made it up when i was young)

i like doing comunity work for servers and such.

i am freindly, sometimes a bit sarcastic, and just want to have a good time!

so may i be whitelisted

and i am almost 16

I would love to join a mature server like this. I'm not interested in PvP and I really want to join a community and play Hexxit with others. I have ran my own rather small personal servers but most of my friends have moved on to other games. I sorta just want to set up a farm and trade with others.

IGN: Klovis_Cole

IGN: Frostybit

Looking for a nice server to play with folks on. I am semi new to hexxit, I have been playing on singleplayer for over few weeks now. Much as the pack is fun, it does get rather lonely, and kinda boring when you overpower everything. I do like the sound of a community working together, instead of everyone out for your blood. (most faction and pvp servers...) I am a resourceful player, and never grief. Hope to get picked for white-list. Thanks!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons