[1.0.5]ENDERHEXXIT ~40 Slots PvE~ Whitelisted Towny Economy Based

Coffee_Nutz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ign: wenth (guessing this is your mine craft name? new to this part of minecraft used to playing just with freinds i already know. dont even know how to get the IP)

server roll: chocobo wanderer/exsplorer

maturity: mild, not going to troll any one but shits and giggles are still fun

comment: i love to bring back loot and look for things the town needs on the back of my chocobo using backpacks to expand my storage so i can bring back entire dungeons worth of items and blocks

reason for wanting to join: my friends dont always like to keep servers up and some times just get tired of playing....i kinda dont

98.190.185.131:25564

Check the website to keep updated on news going on with the server and the ip address also we host a ventrilo server where you can find the admins and players almost 24/7 for quicker news updates and talk with friends there.

Server was up and down recently to remove and add/fix a few issues with plugins. Also to fix a player created server issue. Sorry for the inconvience please text on the website themalkav/princeoatmeal when its down so he can rebooted it(gets instant messages on his phone)

Everyone is added and updated.

We are also currently working forward on a mod pack of are own and would love any help and such folks would like to give as we build this minecraft community. :)

Contact themalkav/princeoatmeal @ enderworld.enjin.com

Kinda the idea. But trying to stream line it like voltz. Sorry for the server being down. Dim doors was crashing things. So all dim worlds had to be removed and reseted to fix the server. I'll place out the mod list that will be on the new server once its finished. The goal is economy/adventure with the enderworld twist.

reply @ Micke- it that your Minecraft game name?

reply @ Jacob- you've been added

May I be White-Listed?

IGN: Reynas_Rojyo

Reason: The original Hexxit server I was helping run with my friends got shut down due to popular vote of returning to an old server mod package. I was against it and am looking for a place to learn and evolve my hexxit abilities, seeing as how I am now "homeless"

updated and added

the ip is in the main listing now...

98.190.185.131:25564 - Main Hexxit Server

98.190.185.131:25565 - 1.6.2 Enderworld Mod Pack (WIP) if you understand forge loader you can join its public and the mods change until we decide on a set we want to stick with... We plan to do something more adventure mode'ish when we finish.

Also to take on to what I was saying... if someone runs across this post and wants to help us build a huge epic magic enthralled city for the 1.6.2 and is willing to learn how to install mods themselves then hit me up asking about helping design the new world. Could use a lot of builders for it. You'll need ventrilo and skype to talk and get files faster its what we are using.

Hi I'd like to be white listed on your server please. My name is Jenn, I'm 28 years old, I'm a mature player who doesn't believe in griefing or breaking any rules. I'm looking for a hexxit server that will be a friendly and kind enviroment. My friend woof1375 also is white listed on the server, therefore i'd love to be able to join him =) Thanks for your time my IGN is SpectreFate.

Jenn

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons