[1.7.10] OhGaming's Organized Crime [PvP][Custom Map][City Warfare][Guns][Drugs][Economy][100 Slots]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server was quite fun when I could join it. But now it takes about a minute at "Downloading Terrain" then End of streams.

That's odd. Everything is up and running fine on the server. Please click the cog wheel under the modpack and select reset pack. You'll then be able to redownload the pack. Let me know if this fixed your issue.

That's odd. Everything is up and running fine on the server. Please click the cog wheel under the modpack and select reset pack. You'll then be able to redownload the pack. Let me know if this fixed your issue.

Nope, I reset the pack and still am not able to get on. When I browsed your forums, I saw people had similar issues to mine. Could there be a connection?

I hope you're reading this because i got scammed. I asked people before i traded and they were saying scamming is not allowed

i have a ton of screenshots with proof that someone stole it

His name was SteelGrim and GeneralMcspanky1

steelgrim said he would do 64 copper for 57 iron and he was holding 1 iron which i didn't know of.

I made sure he wouldn't scam he said he wouldn't because i told him its bannable.

i throw the 64 copper to him and his friend who was helping him 'Generalmcspanky1' came and took it and ran off.

he did not give it back and then after a while he was calling me 'bitch' and saying 'succkit'

please reply so i will post the screenshots on here i just want to make sure that you are actually reading this before i post the pictures.

Thanks

-Trixualz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great server and mod pack! Challenging game play but still loads of fun for both new and experienced players alike. The constantly growing community and the owners willingness to not only listen to player suggestions, but implement them as well, really keeps things fresh and interesting. Two thumbs up for OhGamings Organized Crime server!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons