The Enclave. A Technic and Vanilla Corporation/Clan. [PVP] [Easy Ranks]

poryy

The Enclave: A Minecraft PVP Faction

gTcAoFD.jpg

The Enclave is a faction that bases upon Tactical and Strategic Warfare. We abide by a strict rules and rank policy to ensure maximum tactical power.

The Enclave was founded on The Ablakin All Out War server, which we accidentally destroyed after a massive nuclear confilct with an abusive moderator. (The server was modded.)

Since then, we have vowed to bring The glory of The Enclave to every PvP server we can.

All glory to the Enclave!

Honor Policy:

We will not use hacks or glitches

We will not attack people for no reason

We will not betray offers of good faith, like trades.

If you would like to join the Enclave: Read on.

Rules of the clan:

1. You will follow our honor policy

2. You will not steal from or grief clan members

3. You MUST remain active. Inactivity is a cancer. PM me if you have a valid reason. School IS a valid reason!

4. ABSOLUTELY NO sharing of our coordinates with ANYONE.

5. You MAY NOT teleport or lead anyone to ANY of our bases, even if in return for items or valuables.

6. You must follow the commands of anyone above you in the clan.

7. You must follow these rules.

Ranks:

Aspirant: The basic rank. You will not be trusted AT ALL as you may be an enemy spy. Tread carefully. Your job is to help out with anything you are told to do.

Gatherer:The second-lowest rank. Gatherers gather resources that are specified by high-ranked personnel. If not given an order, gather diamonds and iron.

Soldier, Archer, and Builder:These ranks are all equal. Once you are leveled up to one of these, you may join a squad under an Officer. Soldiers fight using a sword, archers use a bow, and builders dig trenches and build bases.

Technician: This rank is responsible for creating redstone stuff such as traps and auto farms. This rank is equal to soldier/archer/builder.

Grenadier: Each squad will have 1 grenadier. A grenadier's job is to throw potions at enemies and throw buff potions or healing potions at Enclave personnel during battle.'

Officer: Officers run squads and can issue orders to personnel below them in rank. They must apply and possess a sound tactical mind.

Commissar/Diplomat: Commissars and diplomats are our political officers. They have the right to punish for cowardice in battle and make treaties with other factions. They ARE NOT exempt from rules 1 and 2.

Banguard: The Banguard are a special rank. Only the most elite soldiers may have this rank. Their job is to directly obtain orders from officers, commissars, or commanders who have been banned for any reason. They are unique in that they are our only defense from abusive admins and moderators.

Commander: A commander runs the clan. They order attacks, building projects, and base-finding expeditions.

Do not defy them, as their word is law. (There can only be 1-2 Commanders)

Allies and Enemies:

Enemies:

"There are always those who oppose progress..."

Royal Minecraftian Marine Corps

Allies:

"And some that help it along..."

United Forces of the Resistance

Public Service Announcements:

Enclave members must be prepared to use the Technic launcher to play on modded servers. Technic, not FTB (Fart the Butt)

Application:

IGN:

Have you been in any other clans? (We will look at your posts. All of them):

Why do you want to join? (Must be 3 sentences minimum):

What is the technic launcher?:

Will you stay active?

What are you good at? (In Minecraft):

Why should we let you join?

Do you have skype? if so give us your name. if not please get one. We will not just kick you from the clan because you don't have skype, it just makes things easier.

When you finish the app, we will get to you shortly and review the app.

Also if you get a GREEN light to join we will be in touch and tell what servers our clan is on.

Thanks for applying!

Clan Admin's Skype names:

Poryy: freddiewskype

Cheesyblack6: Jake_Girouard

We currently play vanilla on mc.infinityraids.net, but we can also be found on

Hex.chillax-tech.com

That looks cool. Are these factions a thing on PVP servers?

I think the RMMC should learn how to spell proffesional if they want to appear professional. Ha!

Yes. You can play with us if you want. (Fill out the app)

The RMMC are a bunch of shmoobs who hide behind hexxit and rely on OP and god gear.

Yes. You can play with us if you want. (Fill out the app)

The RMMC are a bunch of shmoobs who hide behind hexxit and rely on OP and god gear.

Hmm. Maybe. I don't have a Mic, so Skype would be useless to me, and I'd probably be kicked out for inactivity. You know, Civ5, Tekkit, etc.....

Hmm. Maybe. I don't have a Mic, so Skype would be useless to me, and I'd probably be kicked out for inactivity. You know, Civ5, Tekkit, etc.....

The inactvity policy is 5 days if you don't have a reason.

Did you just steal Freddie Wong's skype name? Also, that font hurts my eyes. But in all honesty, I'd probably consider joining if it wasn't for the inactivity rule.

No, my name is Freddie W as well. W is for Wakefield.

Oh, sorry, then. I've just been recently watching some of Corridor Digital (great videos, by the way), and they did a few collabs with Freddie Wong. Further, watched a few TF2 mix-ups with him playing as sniper, so the name "freddiew" is strongly associated with him for me.

Oh, sorry, then. I've just been recently watching some of Corridor Digital (great videos, by the way), and they did a few collabs with Freddie Wong. Further, watched a few TF2 mix-ups with him playing as sniper, so the name "freddiew" is strongly associated with him for me.

Oh, ok.

Does anyone want to apply?

• 1 month later...

IGN:Eskimoethan9

No

Because I love Hexxit and I decided to take to the next level

It is a lunach that has a bunch of mod pack like... Hexxit, tekkit and more

Yes

Building and finding diamond [record it 11:00, depend if there is a good cave]

Because I will help others and do what I am told

Yes Littlehardyboy