[1.0.4] SilliHex [No PvP/No PvE] [10] [Whitelist] [Nothing Banned]

sillibird

1. im Tasty_Reuben.

2. yes i do, i promiss to stay under your radar.

3. no questions. you were pretty straight forward.

4. no questions

5. no i do not.

6. no bans.

7. ever since i started Hexxit i played lan with friends, well he can't always come over to play so i started a shearch for a server.

8. no i have not, you would be my first. i hope you exceed my expections.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. im Tasty_Reuben.

4. no questions

5. no i do not.

6. no bans.

7. ever since i started Hexxit i played lan with friends, well he can't always come over to play so i started a shearch for a server.

1. im Tasty_Reuben.

4. no questions

5. no i do not.

6. no bans.

• 1 month later...

Whitelist

my name is Youngerhampster, i agree to the rules.

i have no questions, and i have never been banned.

i wish to join this server because i am looking for a server with keepinventory, no griefing, and friendly staff.

i have played many servers of hexxit, but i didnt like them much. either the above where not met, or the world would get reset alot.

1. What is your minecraft name? kpetru76

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Yes

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?' No

4. If so, state them here:

5. Do you have any bans on record? No, not that I know of. I share an account with my Brother D:

6. If so, why?

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? The No Pvp and cause i thought it would be nice :)

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? Yes

1. What is your minecraft name? RD_Ramrod

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Yes they are very reasonable

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?' Not currently.

5. Do you have any bans on record? No I have no bans

6. If so, why?

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? Yes very interested

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers?

1. PitvsRiku

2. Yes I agree to the rules

3.No I don't have any questions.

5.Yes

6. I got banned for killing someone who was at my base.

7.I am interested in SkillHex because it seems like an awesome community and I want to play Hexxit with people more experienced than me so I can learn more.

8.This is my 2nd Hexxit Server

1. What is your minecraft name? EMCB

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Yes, I do.

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?' No, I think all my questions where answered.

4. If so, state them here: N/A

5. Do you have any bans on record? A few...

6. If so, why? 90% of the bans I have on record is from abusing admins, who doesn't know how to make correct decisions.

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? I want to play on a server, with a good well-rounded community, where I can play with my brother, Nubloo

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? Yes.

1. What is your minecraft name? Nubloo

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Yes i do.

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?' No thank you.

5. Do you have any bans on record? Yes

6. If so, why? Most of the admins abuse and kill me while working in their server or the owner's are annoying also money hungry

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? Because i want a mature community that has nice people inside of it , I want to have fun with other people without people destroying my stuff and complaining

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? Yes , lots

1. What is your minecraft name? Commanderpoptart

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? 100%

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?'

4. If so, state them here: Exactly how far along is this server? is there protection everywhere?

5. Do you have any bans on record?

6. If so, why? As far as i know of, Only once when a so called "friend" banned me for an hour so he can steal all my stuff.

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? Id like to join a Privatish Server because, generally speaking, Im relatively lonely in my own Hexxit world.

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? Nope. I was supposed to get an Invite to another friend's Server to assist in a Lets play of sorts though.

1. What is your minecraft name? LivanIAm

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? YES :)

4. If so, state them here: it there jobs plugin in the server?

5. Do you have any bans on record? No.

6. If so, why? i have got kicked once or twice in hunger games for punching the grass, donno why :(

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? beacuse its no pvp,i like that :)

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? no, this is my first time on a hexxit server and this server sounds amazing so i relly want to join :)

Ruby_On_MC

I agree

I have no questions

I have no bans that I know of

I think the other servers for Hexxit (Un-Whitelisted) can be immature and reckless with PvP and Greifing, I think this server will be different.

Yes, I have played on other servers, but I am still pretty new to Hexxit.

Thank you for your time. :)

this is for two accounts we are trying to do a lets play so we are both writing this to save time doing two

1. What is your minecraft name? ang490 and topdogz4435

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Yes i agree with all of the the rules for this server

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers? No questions all questions answered

4. If so, state them here:no questions

5. Do you have any bans on record? only one 6. If so, why? for accidentally for team killing with tnt (it was not my fault they walked into my cannon after lit) and I ended getting unbanned

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? because it is a whitelisted server and we both want to do a let's play on hexxit for youtube but we cannot run our own server and all the other servers we could find was a public server that lots of people play on. we also want a server that is only small so that we can actually explore, because all the other servers we have tried they all have been completely looted and there is only a few that still have stuff. we also want a server that there is not houses and explored stuff everywhere we want some private places

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers?Yes but not many because we do not want a normal pvp server we want to only play on one where we can just explore and do our own thing.

Please accept both of us because we are waiting to make a let's play on youtube but it has been impossible for us to make a good video.

we will also be on quite regulary so it is not one that if you add us we will only play once and then so it will be worth adding us.

since we will be recording on youtube we will also link the server in the vids(if wanted) so that more nice people who deserve it can come on and make the server a nice place.

sincerely ang490 and topdogz4435

this is for two accounts we are trying to do a lets play so we are both writing this to save time doing two

1. What is your minecraft name? ang490 and topdogz4435

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Yes i agree with all of the the rules for this server

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers? No questions all questions answered

4. If so, state them here:no questions

5. Do you have any bans on record? only one 6. If so, why? for accidentally for team killing with tnt (it was not my fault they walked into my cannon after lit) and I ended getting unbanned

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? because it is a whitelisted server and we both want to do a let's play on hexxit for youtube but we cannot run our own server and all the other servers we could find was a public server that lots of people play on. we also want a server that is only small so that we can actually explore, because all the other servers we have tried they all have been completely looted and there is only a few that still have stuff. we also want a server that there is not houses and explored stuff everywhere we want some private places

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers?Yes but not many because we do not want a normal pvp server we want to only play on one where we can just explore and do our own thing.

Please accept both of us because we are waiting to make a let's play on youtube but it has been impossible for us to make a good video.

we will also be on quite regulary so it is not one that if you add us we will only play once and then so it will be worth adding us.

since we will be recording on youtube we will also link the server in the vids(if wanted) so that more nice people who deserve it can come on and make the server a nice place.

sincerely ang490 and topdogz4435

1. What is your minecraft name? KarRuptAssassin

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Yes I do

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?' No I do not

4. If so, state them here:N/A

5. Do you have any bans on record? Yes, one

6. If so, why? 5 year old admin who banned me for not agreeing on his viewpoint of whether or not people should have the right to marry whomever they want, being male or female, and that those people should have the same rights as straight couples.

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? Having never played Hexxit before, I want a reliable community with individuals who aren't children who scream and bicker constantly. I am a 16 year old and would like to play with other mature individuals.

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? No I have not

1. What is your minecraft name?

Dark1272

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above?

sure

no

-

5. Do you have any bans on record?

tuns

6. If so, why?

because i play for the survival aspect of minecraft (witch makes the game fun) and apparently thats now how some severs enjoy minecraft, loot is not steal, kill is not murder and fun is not building.

please note i do not grief unless taking a wall made of iron to further progress my survival is bad thing

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex?

because I'm sick of bad servers

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers?

a lot actually but most don't stay up long enough to finish my massive builds, witch is frustrating. looting and pvp are frowned apon and most admins/mods on most other servers are 12 and that also frustrating

1. What is your minecraft name? thunderpow10

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Why wouldn't I? Yes.

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers? Nope.

4. If so, state them here: Nope.

5. Do you have any bans on record? Nope.

6. If so, why? Nope.

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? Because it seems like a good server. Also because playing Single Player is getting dull.

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? Not yet. Just not yet.

1. What is your minecraft name? EmpressCaeli

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Yes

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?': Your posting was very clear, so no.

4. If so, state them here: N/A

5. Do you have any bans on record? No

6. If so, why? N/A

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? I've been looking for a server where I can build and adventure in peace.

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? Just 1 until it was converted to a pvp server and my house was blown to bits...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons