Red Vs Blue

Have any of you people ever seen red vs blue? If so say yes on your post. And secondly whats your favorite episode. And lastly whos your favorite character?

No Responses wow Red Vs Blue is epic and no one here knows about it!*Sigh*

Thats sad.

Serousliy not one response no one knows what Red Vs Blue is? Thats Crazy! Just go on youtube and serch it season 8 episode 10 thats hysterical!

YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT IT IS???? thats crazy red vs blue is the most funny histerical series on earth is based off halo but twisted around so some of it is animay and some of it from real clips and tex is awesome fighter!

EDIT: Heres a link to a really funny episode and believe it i think its funny! and they keep there armor on if your wondering no inapporate stuff like that!

Tell Me What you tihnk once you watch it!

You There DW?

• Moderators

I know red vs blue.

I can't remember the names of the characters anymore... Sarge(?) is funny, but the one I love is the one everyone keeps pushing around. I don't remember his name... he makes the most ridiculous statements and is kinda dumb.

I like the later seasons, the first dragged on kinda stale for my taste. Not too much character depth until later.

• Moderators

same here ffor the first and the funny one was caboose!

That's the name. I remember one episode where they told him to "distract" an intelligent tank that was running wild and uncontrolled. When both confronted the tank tried to share some important news for Caboose, but then the team finally disabled her.

Poor Caboose was all "No! She was about to tell me something... something... important?". He probably didn't understand half of what was going on the series, all caught up in his own crazy world :)

Hi evryone i'm new on techic fourms so i would like someone to tell me what most of the rules are and tell me how things go.

Umm whats FTB?

Techinc, to save some time -instead of posting in all the places you have posted over- 1. please read the rules 2. Please search words before asking. Nobody will think you are dumb, but you are definitly lazy if you can't even search "ftb" on Google. It comes as top search...

This forum is a bit maturer than other forums. Most people in here have learned that the hard way, so please calm down with the impulse posting.

Edit. Now I feel like a derp. I looked at OP's posting history and learned that she has already read the rules. Derp derp...

• 2 weeks later...