What can we give to donators? Something special... help?

UXRO

Hey guys so i got Tekkit 1.1.7 and i was thinking to give something special to donators. I was wondering is there anything that tekkit have and like only admin can use? Or is there a bukkit plugin that some one may have that give something special for donator? It will help me a lot. because people donate/buy rank to get something awesome so i will like to give them something awesome. Oh and it must be something that don't need client mod. I can add plugins of bukkit if any one know any fun plugin that will be good.

Thanks. (please suggest only plugins don't start commenting with "Why will i give them something for donation" or anything like that just suggest something please. Thank you)

Install a current build of MCPC+ for MC 1.5.2, drop in command and permissions plugins (Essentials, PermisssionsEX, etc.). Go crazy with it.

I already have that. Thanks for suggest. I looking for something that people will be like "aww i want this" something that give people awesome tool or awesome look. Like /hat something like that but /hat is not so popular any more.

• Discord Moderator

I guess a challenge there is that as far as items/tools go, everyone will be working to fully equip a modular power suit and a power tool/fist on their own. All the other tools/armor are replaced by that except for using TreeCapitator and for Fortune enchanted pickaxes.

Actually, the idea of giving out enchants that are impossible to get legitimately is a good idea. But instead of binding them to a specific weapon, tool or armor piece, just deposit them as enchanted books. A Fortune V and a Looting V book would be wonderful - as far as I know, you can only achieve greater than Fortune 3 using Dartcraft, which is not in Tekkit.

Another thing - if you use Mystcraft at all on your server, you can give out rare pages. Nothing OP like diamond or emerald symbols, but something nice and exclusive would be a good bonus.

For my tekkit server I offer $12, $20, and $50 donation ranks. You can view what I offer on sombrerocraft.com/donate but don't steal all my ideas :)

I like your list. Most of that stuff is not really game-changing, but very convenient and/or saves a lot of hassle. Do you receive many donations, if you don't mind answering?

I like your list. Most of that stuff is not really game-changing, but very convenient and/or saves a lot of hassle. Do you receive many donations, if you don't mind answering?

Throughout the summer, typically when students are out of school (also when I started my server back up again) I received the most donations, but more heavily during late June/July. From July 24 - August 21 I made about $430 off my server. You can check the amount of donations on the right module on sombrerocraft.com/donate.