BRAND NEW HEXXIT SERVER! [WHITELISTED] [10 SLOTS]

MrTom19

qoy2.png

Hello!, I have just started a brand new (Unloaded) world

in the Hexxit Modpack. The server is called "32ozMinecraft"

Its a 24/7 Hosted server with 99.9% uptime.

If you would like to join the server please fill out the

application below.

IGN:

SKYPE(Must have):

Experience:

Age(16 or OLDER):

Pros & Cons about yourself:

Bans(If any):

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why:

IGN:
Tunakan1

SKYPE(Must have):
kyler.nevills

Experience:
I have played Minecraft since 1.5 beta

Age(16 or OLDER):
Well, I'm 14 but I hope I can still get in.

I'm a friendly person, I get along with anyone and everyone

I get angry very fast, Not very experienced in hexxit.

Bans(If any):
I got permanently banned from a skyblock server for "Griefing" which is untrue, I watched captain sparklez play it and they had 2 islands, I thought I would get 2 but.... It was a player island.

My favorite youtuber was Caliform
. Not a very popular youtuber (15-20k subs) But he was the person that got me into minecraft and made me love the game. He currently doesn't do anymore videos D'
:

IGN:
Sonnitude

SKYPE(Must have):
Sonnitude, however, I dont currently have it installed and DONT like the interface

Experience:
a LOT of expirience, I've played the modpack quite a bit as well as vanilla minecraft. I'm pretty well versed in the tinkerers construct mod
:)

Age(16 or OLDER):

Honest, caring and kind, however sometimes easily angered

Bans(If any):
NONE

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: um.... I have too many favorites to really pick anyone X3

IGN:
Tunakan1

SKYPE(Must have):
kyler.nevills

Experience:
I have played Minecraft since 1.5 beta

Age(16 or OLDER):
Well, I'm 14 but I hope I can still get in.

I'm a friendly person, I get along with anyone and everyone

I get angry very fast, Not very experienced in hexxit.

Bans(If any):
I got permanently banned from a skyblock server for "Griefing" which is untrue, I watched captain sparklez play it and they had 2 islands, I thought I would get 2 but.... It was a player island.

My favorite youtuber was Caliform
. Not a very popular youtuber (15-20k subs) But he was the person that got me into minecraft and made me love the game. He currently doesn't do anymore videos D'
:

accepted

ill add you on skype

IGN:
Sonnitude

SKYPE(Must have):
Sonnitude, however, I dont currently have it installed and DONT like the interface

Experience:
a LOT of expirience, I've played the modpack quite a bit as well as vanilla minecraft. I'm pretty well versed in the tinkerers construct mod
:)

Age(16 or OLDER):

Honest, caring and kind, however sometimes easily angered

Bans(If any):
NONE

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: um.... I have too many favorites to really pick anyone X3

accepted.

IGN:Music_Machine

Skype(Must have):GalgaxZ

Experience:I understand almost everything about hexxit but there might be some little things i may forget

Age(16 or OLDER):16

Pros & Cons about yourself:Very kind and friendly and i dont think i have any cons

Bans(If any): None

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: i really cant pick between ll of them i like them all equally

IGN: EzKing13

Skype(must have): ezking99

Experience: I have played hexxit for probably two months now and have watched 2 separate lp's on it.

Age(16 or older): I am 16

Pros & cons about yourself: I am a player who knows what he is doing (pro), I enjoy playing with other people(pro), I get bored of playing if I don't have people to play with(con).

Bans(if any): not to my knowledge

Favorite minecraft youtuber & why: mine is probably any of the mindcrackers, specifically generikb and zisteau, because they are hilarious and introduced me to minecraft

IGN: Kleoes

SKYPE(Must have): ty.robertson4

Experience: Ive been playing minecraft for 2 years and playing mods for a year

Age(16 or OLDER): 18

Pros & Cons about yourself: Pros: Logical, leader. Cons: Not much hexxit experience

Bans(If any): none

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: Paulsoaresjr. he keeps it interesting for me and has helpful tutorials.

IGN: Chaosnoah

SKYPE(Must have):noahmonkey123

Experience:played since beta 1.6

Age(16 or OLDER): 14 but it would be sick to get in :)

Pros & Cons about yourself:Pros im nice, funny and love to play around Cons some people might not get me

Bans(If any):Nope

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: ChimneySwift11, he is super funny and also same as the people he plays with, like Dabble and Jerome. He is also a nice guy and got me into the game.

IGN:
Draken09

SKYPE(Must have):
Dragonmagiccircle (Draken09)

Experience:
With Minecraft, over three years. With Hexxit, several hours.

Age(16 or OLDER):
17 years.

Pros:

• Polite
  • Extremely honest
  • Enjoys working in a team
  • Understands what things are like for a server owner (I ran my own for a while, semi-privately)
  • Can work with almost any personality that is not "pervert".
  • Not a griefer.
  • No profanity whatsoever.
  • Enjoys a good community and chatting with people!
  • Likes to help other players.
  • I can lead or follow, and listen well.

Cons:

• Sometimes becomes a wizard/hermit with slight tendencies for evil.
  • May get bored after a few days and leave.
  • Enjoys virtual faction drama (debatable as a con).
  • May or may not attempt to create an underground lair filled with crude traps and mazes.
  • May fret about the game's economic system for a while.
  • My mic./headset is finnicky, and sometimes cuts out. (Only relevant on Skype)
  • I tend not to play alone.
  • Pretty much completely burned out of vanilla (may be a risk factor here in Hexxit in terms of stopping).

Bans(If any):None

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: Super MCGamer (I like his kind of crazy! Also, 0 profanity!)

IGN: Powermaxx21

SKYPE(Must have): cinciwellness

Experience: I have played Minecraft since 1.3, worked as an event coordinator on an earlier hexxit server, love the mod through and through.

Age(16 or OLDER): 30 years old, have been playing mmo games since Ultima Online so I know how to be a professional online as well as offline.

Pros & Cons about yourself: I'm on very frequently, I have a career that allows me to work from home while I play so I am blessed.

Bans(If any): I've never been banned from any game. I believe in maintaining your character and persona online as well as off, I have used powermaxx as my alias since I was 15 years old, I'd hate for it to be tainted with a bad rep....

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: My favorite youtuber without a doubt is Direwolf20 he is very professional concise and a technical which I can understand well. Comedic value goes to the YogCast, Lewis makes me cry laughing. So funny.

IGN: boredom24

SKYPE(Must have): The Twice-ler

Experience: Much much experience

Age(16 or OLDER): 16

Pros & Cons about yourself: you already can tell. :P

Bans(If any): lumber axes for some reason...

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: Skydoesminecraft becuz he is just too awesome for the world...

IGN: EnterableVirus

SKYPE(Must have): vaporsvenom

Experience: Hexxit a month but very quick on learning but ive played every other pack since they came out

Age(16 or OLDER): 21

Pros & Cons about yourself: Im on too much on my favorite servers and im way too helpful

Bans(If any): None

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: YouAlwaysWin main reason i started playing hexxit and tekkit.

IGN:
Michaelsd

SKYPE(Must have):
supanooba

Experience:
Been playing Minecraft since beta, been playing hexxit for a while now.

Age(16 or OLDER):

Very
good builder, good miner, good scavenger, terrible fighter.

Bans(If any):
None.

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: None, I don't watch youtube videos often.

IGN: don't has :(

SKYPE(Must have): Adam Hughes

Experience: Ive played minecraft for years, I'm a master in tekkit and love hexxit so far

Age(16 or OLDER): 18

Pros & Cons about yourself: I joke around all the time and love to build things, but sometimes get really p'od when creeper bombed ( especially when that creeper's riding a slime and jumps over your wall........ )

Bans(If any): nope

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: None specifically I USED to like yogscast but they're getting boring

I'm starting to realize that what I want isn't quite so much to go adventuring (though that's a part of it), but to build and maintain a guild. That base will be awesome! (I already have an idea for one in my head, and there will probably end up being multiple stations.) I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in a more organized group within the server?

I'm starting to realize that what I want isn't quite so much to go adventuring (though that's a part of it), but to build and maintain a guild. That base will be awesome! (I already have an idea for one in my head, and there will probably end up being multiple stations.) I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in a more organized group within the server?

I'd be interested, any small hexxit server would be fun

IGN: adam_anime

SKYPE(Must have): adamanime101

Experience: I have been playing mc since back in the early days of beta with hundreds of hours of game play with different mods, adventure maps and servers. But I am new to hexxit

Age(16 or OLDER): 22

Pros & Cons about yourself: I'm pretty generous and damn fun to play with ;). I love getting involved with the community but other times i will just solo (shy at times)

Bans(If any): One temporary ban for three days because i tried to take the fall for a friend so she didn't get perma banned from a server she loved.

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: I couldn't say. I go to CS for pvp videos or yogscast if i'm feeling silly. Also IHasCupQuake because she is adorable.

IGN:masonamccoy

SKYPE(Must have):masonamccoy

Experience:very experienced with tekkit and vanilla

Age(16 or OLDER):17

Pros & Cons about yourself:Very productive, but has brain farts 50% of the time

Bans(If any):none

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why:Skydoesminecraft because he hates squids... i hate squids... y-you seeing the connection?

IGN: El1t3pvplulz

SKYPE(Must have): spaziehlulz

Experience: Ive been playing minecraft since 1.3 and I have recently began to play tekkit lite which I know is nothing like hexxit but I can quickly learn what is necessary to join the server

Age(16 or OLDER): 15 (almost 16) :P You probably wont accept this but i've seen you accept a 14 year old

Pros & Cons about yourself: I'm humorous respectful and over all a nice person, if you respect me I respect you thats pretty much my way of doing things

Bans(If any): Only 1 and that is on vanilla for advertising for a server that I was a moderator on. Other then that, none

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber & Why: I have many (Tobygames, Chrisandthemike, ICanhasgreif, ZexyZek, TheWaffleGalaxy(He just started a hexxit series)) Also, if you want to know anymore about me just ask.